Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) (9389 Views)

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Your God Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Frankmishael1 i remember promising you to open a thread for you after you threatened me that ur god will kill me. You are very childish and you need yabatech psychiatric hospital to check your brains.. You go about threatening people with death like you also did to SonOfLucifer, now you have succeeded in making a public foo.l of yourself and showing how far you can go because of your religion. if given a chance you might kill someone like boko haram is doing because of your christian beliefs.

Boy this is a public forum, you need to go read and bring on solid points when arguing with atheists not resort to childish threat to prove ur mythological god.
below are the screenshots of your childish utterances

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
smiley Your god didnt succeed in killing me. so the bet is won ur god is inexistent grin

3 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Lmao...I remember this. grin
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
DProDG:
Lmao...I remember this. grin
na small pikin deh worry am... for im mind he was like "if you dont die, know that am not called" lmao.. kid.. cheesy

Small pikin still believing in fairy-tales...grin.the boy na confirm mumu

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Funny dude GOD dose not work that way he gave every man power over their life he dose not control ur existence you do

That is the beautiful thin about GOD

2 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
There is the story of a man who traveled to his village and was told there will be a ritual in which no one must come out or he dies in the next 7 days. He stubbornly came out and did not die within the 7 days. He was happy and called the oracle false. Exactly 7 years later, he was involved in a car accident and was the only one that died. He died on the spot. God promised Abraham a son but he waited till all hope was almost lost. The Bible is a compressed history, that is why the works of God come simultaneously.

4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, Romans

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:
There is the story of a man who traveled to his village and was told there will be a ritual in which no one must come out or he dies in the next 7 days. He stubbornly came out and did not die within the 7 days. He was happy and called the oracle false. Exactly 7 years later, he was involved in a car accident and was the only one that died. He died on the spot. God promised Abraham a son but he waited till all hope was almost lost. The Bible is a compressed history, that is why the works of God come simultaneously.

4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, Romans
you want to start ur own

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Macelliot(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:
smiley Your god didnt succeed in killing me. so the bet is won ur god is inexistent grin
Guy, You too are kiddish, both you and frank are kiddish.....
How will God kill you because one person said so,... You might even be bether than Him in God's sight....

2 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by undercat: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Obviously Yahweh offers assasinations as part of his package. #hitman.

2 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Beamborla(f): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2015
He wouldn't kill you over some silly argument.
He need not kill you to prove his existence.

The ways of the Lord is quite different from that of Man.

God exist and he loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Macelliot:

Guy, You too are kiddish, both you and frank are kiddish.....
How will God kill you because one person said so,... You might even be bether than Him in God's sight....
lmao... didnt he maul 42kids because elishah said so? You dont even know who ur god is or did he turn to a weakling lately? i dont like to insults so dont push me.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
where is that mumuish Frankmishael1 undecided
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Macelliot(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao... didnt he maul 42kids because elishah said so? You dont even know who ur god is or did he turn to a weakling lately? i dont like to insults so dont push me.. smiley
That's before Christ.
Jesus told his Disciples, "Love ur enemies and pray for those who persecutes you."
Emulate Christ....
Bless your Heart, Johnydon!
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Pr0ton: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:
He wouldn't kill you over some silly argument.
He need not kill you to prove his existence.

The ways of the Lord is quite different from that of Man.

God exist and he loves you.

Haha.. Have you forgotten how He knocked Herod to death our silly reason?

And how He struck Uzzah to death for trying to prevent His ark from falling?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Pr0ton: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Macelliot:

That's before Christ.
Jesus told his Disciples, "Love ur enemies and pray for those who persecutes you."
Emulate Christ....

What'll you say about Herod now?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Macelliot:

That's before Christ.
Emulate Christ....

so he changed huh? i thought he was perfect? perfection dont change, neither does it improve... is it not the same god u claim is the same yesterdsy, today n tomorrow... now he changed after jesus christ right?. . . #seriously..

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Beamborla(f): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

Haha.. Have you forgotten how He knocked Herod to death our silly reason?

And how He struck Uzzah to death for trying to prevent His ark from falling?
Uzzah and Herod got reward for their disobedience . When Christ died on the cross, he brought grace to mankind which is what we all are enjoying.

Like I said earlier, the ways of the Lord is different from that of men
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Pr0ton: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Uzzah and Herod got reward for their disobedience.

What?? You called it disobedience? Tell me how they disobeyed.

These two incidents happened in the old testament where there was no grace.

Epic! That of Herod happened in Acts, the New Testament! You read your Bible? undecided

If that's so, then why should He be annoyed with our actions that's as a result of not understanding his ways? Is He a bully or what?

3 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Uzzah and Herod got reward for their disobedien. When Christ died on the cross, he brought grace to mankind which is what we all are enjoying.

so i take it to mean that without jesus being tortured and murdered. . ur god would still av been a sadistic barbarian now, killing everything that disobeys?

and he even had to murder his own son to stop this horrible feature.. sad

So jesus died and yahweh changed i thought he was unchangeable

**sighs** this omniperfect idea (god) is not impressive at all grin

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Beamborla(f): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

What?? You called it disobedience? Tell me how they disobeyed.

Epic! That of Herod happened in Acts, the New Testament! You read your Bible? undecided

If that's so, then why should He be annoyed with our actions that's as a result of not understanding his ways? Is He a bully or what?
Yeah! I know that... I already corrected myself.

If truly, he does punish everyone for their actions, not even a single soul would be alive. You need not understand his ways, he already gave guidelines to live by.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Ifeann(f): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

you want to start ur own

both of u guys are immature...

especially the other guy... who is he to pray for your death... how can God even accept such a terrible prayer...
a christian should never behave in such a manner..

luke 9 :56
jesus came not to destory mens lives but to save it..

2 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Beamborla(f): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

so i take it to mean that without jesus being tortured and murdered. . ur god would still av been a sadistic barbarian now, killing everything that disobeys?

and he even had to murder his own son to stop this horrible feature.. sad

So jesus died and yahweh changed i thought he was unchangeable

**sighs** this omniperfect idea (god) is not impressive at all grin
He didn't change. The death of Christ changed everything.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:

He didnt change but the death of christ changed everything... is that not changing?

3 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Ifeann:

both of u guys are immature...

especially the other guy... who is he to pray for your death... how can God even accept such a terrible prayer...
a christian should never behave in such a manner..

luke 9 :56
jesus came not to destory mens lives but to save it..

Ur religious friends are not so different from the isis and boko haram (islam) you so much detest, are they now? grin i only proved that they all can place their beliefs above human lives..

M surprised you dont find posting screenshots of tartar9 depression thread immature, or creating memes with his pics and posting it immature.. please ifeann dont let me call you a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:
Really? undecided
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Beamborla(f): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

He didnt change but the death of christ changed everything... is that not changing?

Prior to the death of Christ, people use animals to make atonement for their sins and so many other conditions and requirements for This or that. His death brought an end to it all.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Beamborla(f): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
DProDG:

Really? undecided
Yes, sir.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Pr0ton: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Yeah! I know that... I already corrected myself.

Like God, like believer.

If truly, he does punish everyone for their actions, not even a single soul would be alive. You need not understand his ways, he already gave guidelines to live by.

Then He's partial in punishing some (Herod) and sparing others (Johnydon22) . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Prior to the death of Christ, people use animals to make atonement for their sins and so many other conditions and requirements for This or that. His death brought an end to it all.
they used animal blood because ur god demanded it (not even different from the african traditional religion) then he had to change that blood lusting practise, he murdered his son (sacrificed his son to himself to sate his lust for blood sacifices) then he stopped demanding blood sacrifice (thats obviously change from blood demanding to the ultimate blood demanding then he repented n became born again and stopped demanding blood sacrifices.)

Why did he stop demanding blood sacrifice since he was perfect and omni-scient he should av known its a silly practise and not start it in the first place, why change his mind about blood sacrifices afterwards... #And it keeps getting dumber cheesy

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

Like God, like believer.

Then He's partial in punishing some (Herod) and sparing others (Johnydon22) . grin

You forgot he actually mauled 42 innocent children with bears because of the baldy elishah.. grin

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Beamborla(f): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

Like God, like believer.

No one can really comprehend his ways. He is a mystery that has remain unsolved and can not be solved by anyone.

This same topic has kept the keenest of mind occupied for years yet they have not been able to solve the mystery. It is however, worthy of note that quite a number of them did acknowledged the existence of a supernatural supreme being.

If you live your life believing he exist and die to find out he doesn't wouldn't cost you a thing But you've got a lot to lose if you die denying existence to find out he does exist.

My God and my Religion is perfect... I'm the imperfect one. When I make mistakes, put the blame on me and me alone, Pls.

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:

No one can really comprehend his ways. He is a mystery that has remain unsolved and can not be solved by anyone.

This same topic has kept the keenest of mind occupied for years yet they have not been able to solve the mystery. It is however, worthy of note that quite a number of them did acknowledged the existence of a supernatural supreme being.

If you live your life believing he exist and die to find out he doesn't wouldn't cost you a thing But you've got a lot to lose if you die denying existence to find out he does exist.

My God and my Religion is perfect... I'm the imperfect one. When I make mistakes, put the blame on me and me alone, Pls.

**sighs** what is this one talking about **face palm** embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / WOW!! The Skull Of Goliath Discovered By German Archeologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.