Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Tribute To GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Tribute To GEJ (597 Views)

My Tribute To The Definer Of New Era [president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan] / Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tribute To GEJ by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Gej,you remain my best president of all times..

You are a man of good personality,if only you had been surrounded by men of integrity,your tenure would had been the best.
You made Patience your first lady despite her shortcomings(English)which shows how much you love and respect her.
When the result was announced,although you lost,you may decide not to hand over power,but not only did you agree to hand over power,but call to congratulate him thereby averting what would have been bloodshed.
The election we never thought will be peaceful,you prove us wrong and made it peaceful..
God Bless You.

MY ONLY ADVICE
Gej,don't put so much trust in people,and also mind the kind of people you rule with.
GMB
Welcome to power,after your struggle,its worth it.
My only word to you is that do what after 4yrs people will also praise and commend not curse and condemn you

NIGERIAN,LETS MAKE OURSELVES ONE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS GMB
GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS EVERYONE
Re: My Tribute To GEJ by nice2000: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Breaking news @bbcnews abuja, gunmen attempted to assassinat general Buhari this morning on his way to general meeting with his fellow APC members in abuja APC HQ

More news to follow

Re: My Tribute To GEJ by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
nice2000:
Breaking news @bbcnews abuja, gunmen attempted to assassinat general Buhari this morning on his way to general meeting with his fellow APC members in abuja APC HQ

More news to follow
Are you trying to say they are sent by pdp or what
Re: My Tribute To GEJ by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
nice2000:

More news to follow
Are you trying to say they are sent by PDP or what
Re: My Tribute To GEJ by segxi1960: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice tribute.

(1) (Reply)

My Tribute To The Definer Of New Era [president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan] / My Advice For The Incoming President / A Serious Murder Case!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.