Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Buhari's Promises.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Promises.. (444 Views)

Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart / Buhari's Promises In Pictures, For Posterity. / 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Promises.. by azimibraun: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2015
As an APC supporter and Mr Buhari's fan, i am through with celebration. I will now devote my time to reminding him and the party of the promises they made during the campaigns. I wouldnt mind if we start with the chibok girls.. He will get my support and prayers. but i will not stop reminding him of things he promised. It is not too early to start. May God guide him and the APC in formation of a government with the right people Nigerians will be proud of. Atiku, Tinubu, Oyegun et al should see this Victory as a bold statement of their ability to effect change and that should be enough for them. let them allow the likes of Ameachi, Fashola et all of those age bracket guide Buhari and Osinbajo.. thos are my thoughts
Re: Buhari's Promises.. by xreal: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Yeah, Fashola will not be bad as an EFCC chairman.
Re: Buhari's Promises.. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2015
@OP, You have spoken well, i think it's time to get serious, if possible before may 29, the party should have outlined fast-track strategies that would be implemented the moment the president and his vice are being sworn in. And i hope he (buhari) brings back the WAI (war against indiscipline) scheme...

#sai_buhari

(1) (Reply)

Our New Form Of Democracy Is Gerontocracy!!! Nigeria We Hail Thee / Gmb: The Persistent One By Esomnofu Arinze / Touching Message For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.