Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. (1055 Views)

Hi Guys Review This My App: A Whatsapp, 2go, Instagram, Olx, Game App All-in-one (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by nejifresh(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello guys,

I built an amazing mobile app last year that enables people to find stuff around them from an ATM to Shoemaker or even the nearest restaurant. The most amazing feature of this app is that it works even without internet(OFFLINE).I called this app Finditt. Its available on Google Play Store. Currently there's no app like this in Africa.

So far i was able to get over a 100 businesses to subscribe. My Business Model is as follows: There's a BASIC and PREMIUM subscription. Basic goes for 5k per year, while Premium goes for 20k for 2years hosting. The Premium is the real deal cos it shows pics and detailed stuff about the business. Most businesses went for Premium.

The challenge i face is logistics. All the income generated is going back into cost of logistics. I recruited over 10 staff who handle marketing on both salary and commission basis.

What i desire is to raise funding by selling a stake to an interested investor. You can reach me on nejitawo@live.com. Cheers.

Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by gb26583(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Do you have a business/company name? And, is your business/company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission?

Can I get your registration number to verify the authentication of your claim?
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by gb26583(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
I love to go through your Business Model if those questions above are in positive affirmation.
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by nejifresh(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yeah i got a registered company. Blueray Systems & Solutions Limited. RC 852896. email me at nejitawo@live.com for more info on the business model
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by gb26583(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Any website I can visit?
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by nejifresh(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by ooman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
nejifresh:
www.blueraysystemsonline.com
I love your site. Its beautiful. Did you build that?
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by liveyourlife: 1:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Focus Dude!!!

Focus on a niche. Do 1 thing bro. and do it perfectly

e.g Airbnb, tinder, rotten tomatoes, Huber, lyft,

Focus on 1 niche!!!

By the way, how do u get them to subscribe? Kindly enlighten on ur marketing method.
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by nejifresh(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
ooman:

I love your site. Its beautiful. Did you build that?

Yes i did.
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by gb26583(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
The information I saw on the site was of 2010. Any timely information about the company?

What is the stand of the company as of today(present)?
Re: Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. by bb6xt(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2015
An advice for the OP: ensure that anyone requesting for info about your business plan/marketing strategy etc signs a nondisclosure/noncompete agreement of some sort in order to avoid stories that touch. I wish you success in finding an investor.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Management Software / [done] Come In If You Can Program Erc20 Token / Smart Contract / Vb .net, C# .net, Asp .net, Ado .net And Sql Server 2008/2012 Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.