Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Apology From A GMB Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology From A GMB Supporter (366 Views)

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki / Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apology From A GMB Supporter by Soskid(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Dear friends,

The 2015 presidential election has come and gone but not without intrigues, anxiety, excitement, suspense and above all victory. It is no victory for APC and its unrepentant supporters but victory for Nigerians. It is also not rejection for PDP but the beauty of democracy. I believe there is no victor, no vanquished in the just concluded election.

This piece is not to sing anybody's praise but to apologise to those that I have offended during the cause of this election. As expected, it is normal for us all to have varying opinions especially when it comes to a situation like this.

The fact that you supported the incumbent president and I pitched tent with the people's general does not mean we are enemies. It shows we have progressed as a country. I have forgiven you for the derogatory and harsh words you used against me just like I expect you to forgive the ill words I have used against you or your candidate. Let us join hands to move this country to the next level. Nigeria oni baje.

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Christians And Muslims Are They Suppose To Be Emerged As A Country ? / Father Mbaka Congratulates Buhari, Urges Him To Tackle Corruption, Unemployment / I'll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC -bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.