Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out (1483 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Camera? / Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / How Do I Improve My Camera Quality??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out by Akamo5(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2015
can someone please help me out of this camera problem.
whenever I want to open my camera, it keeps telling me 'unable to connect to camera'. I have formatted the phone severally but d problem persists.

the phone is infinix zero
Re: Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out by Blackchampion(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Akamo5:
whenever I want to open my camera, it keeps telling me 'unable to connect to camera'. I have formatted the phone severally but d problem persists.

Uninstall d Camera Apk n reinstall it. Or beta still download Camera360
Re: Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out by Carlcaresophia: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Akamo5:

Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out by Akamo5(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Blackchampion:
Uninstall d Camera Apk n reinstall it. Or beta still download Camera360
camera 360 is also unable to connect to camera
Re: Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out by Akamo5(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
i live in abeokuta

i av once gone to carlcare at opebi to repair my broken screen, which was done free of charge, now that am having another problem, will they attend to me?
Re: Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out by Blackchampion(m): 3:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Akamo5:
camera 360 is also unable to connect to camera
Have u tried to "Force Stop" d camera apk and restart it again?
Re: Issues With My Camera :someone Pls Help Me Out by Carlcaresophia: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Akamo5:
i live in abeokuta

i av once gone to carlcare at opebi to repair my broken screen, which was done free of charge, now that am having another problem, will they attend to me?
Hi! Pls counsel with our service center directly to see whether your phone problem can be fixed there. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Upcoming Innjoo Max 2 And Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Release / How To Force 3g Signal On Any Android Phone | No Root / Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.