Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

#babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) (21847 Views)

How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days / #kenyansvsnigerians Trending On Twitter. Hilarious Tweets(pics) / #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by tsdarkside(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
the first thing he should do,is provide enough electricity...

we need at least 12`000 MW Power....sharp,,sharp...
i suggest to build coal-plants..nigeria has alot of coal...

the rest will follow automaticaly....

SAI General Muhammadu Godwin Okechukwu Babatunde Oluwafunmilayo Buhari
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Kai bin a while i saw this "GEJ till 2019" haba guys where iis ur patriotism nah mtchhhhh
GMB till (wetin i guy write now... ummmmm) typing...

Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by Tofax: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls Mr President elect you primised the following in you campagn:

1) Stabilize oil prices at $100 a barrel

2)To reduce fuel price to N45 a litre

3) Provide free education to all Nigerian children

4) Pay the poorest 25 million people N5000 every month

5)Generate 40,000 megawatts of electricity in 4 years

6)Pay youth corpers for one more year after service

7)Provide one meal a day for all Nigerian students

Provide 3 million jobs in his first year

9)To make N1 to be equal to $1

10) Build 4 refineries in 4 years

11) On Boko Haram
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by tsdarkside(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2015
vimi:
Kai bin a while i saw this "GEJ till 2019" haba guys where iis ur patriotism nah mtchhhhh
GMB till (wetin i guy write now... ummmmm) typing...

GMB till 2023.... grin grin grin
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by pjecly: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GENERAL
Upon your assumption of office, pls dont let us down provide the followings for us to strenghten our hopes in you and God almighty:
1 Approve confab
2. provide jobs
3. Solve power problems
4. Tackle corruption
5. Face ur governance and let go the chas of critics
6. Re establish the stabilisation of economy and our currency

tsdarkside:

GMB till 2023.... grin grin grin
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GENERAL
Upon your assumption of office, pls dont let us down provide the followings for us to strenghten our hopes in you and God almighty:
1 Approve confab
2. provide jobs
3. Solve power problems
4. Tackle corruption
5. Face ur governance and let go the chas of critics
6. Re establish the stabilisation of economy and our currency
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by mcaylife(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Still trying to find the joke
then I guess u must be blind
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by prospr: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
#babanowthatyouarethere pls employ all serving corp members that conducted this elections.

...pass it on till #baba reads it!
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by ollyruffy: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerian Next President,

We need a total overhaul of the entire system in this country.

As at today, no institution or system functions or works in Nigeria. Name it, Security, Power, Health, Education, Agriculture, Aviation, Transportation, etc.

We need you to go back to the drawing board and re-constitue this country. The starting point is that Scam document called current Nigerian Constitution to enforcing the rule of law, fighting corruption and indiscipline.

Who says Nigeria cannot be as great as those countries in G8. We believe we have the resources to attain such heights.

We believe in your ability to give us a Nigeria of our dreams.

PLEASE DO NOT LET US DOWN.

Congratulations to all Nigerians !!!
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by pinkhill(f): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu

They are all what they call themselves. What a funny life

#babanowthatyouarethere.....orubebelize them all so next time they will learn to jega
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by stephoye: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
BabaNowThatUAreThere' make sure that all political office holder declare their asset every year
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by choicebase: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHOICE BASE RECORD LABEL ENTERTAINMENT is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and the most five talented artiste will have a record deal with cHOICE BASE RECORD. There will be a lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes.All interested artistes sull contacte THIS PHONE NUMBER……+2349035492343

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums / Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Tinubu Holds Meeting Traditional Islamic Leaders In Kastina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.