Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Want To Be My Very Own Boss - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Want To Be My Very Own Boss (790 Views)

Be Your Own Boss. / Skills Aquisition (knitting Or Crocheting) Learn To Be Your Own Boss / "become Your Own Boss" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Be My Very Own Boss by bbtagoro: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2006
this is great to find myself in the midst of nigerians that think like real nigerians.
being your own boss entails a lot. are you really prepared to take challenges?
risks is part of business, will you risk your head to succeed?
can you partner if the need arise or can you head it all alone?
a lot of things on need to take into considerations before venturing into working for yourself and being an employer.

in this vain, i will love it to have anybody finance my little project which cost about N100,000.00 to be paid back in a period of one year with the decided interest.

this is not an hacker or yahoo yahoo boy, i am just a young man who belive in himseld but lack all the fund to make my ideas a reality.

i reside in ibadan and have a current account with wema bank, bodija branch, i have a small office which i run as a O'net agent office at agbowo-U.I but i need to move on as a family man. at the present, i am running my business on no profit scale since i started with no payment down scale.

anybody who is interersted in financing me should contact me through bbtagoro@yahoo.com, 08027526884, 02-2005485, 02-2012101

waiting to hear from you out there.
Re: Want To Be My Very Own Boss by Seun(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2006
Have you considered telling us the nature of your business? You can't get money so easily, man.
Re: Want To Be My Very Own Boss by minemine: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2006
my intention is to use the said amount to start my computer business centre which i know will move considering my location at agbowo-U.I area. the location is very close to university of Ibadan and Polytechnic, ibadan as well as students from both schools reside in ans around the area.

my intention is also to as times goes on start a small cyber cafe.

anybody that wants to go into this with me do not need to fear as we shall enter into detailed agreement together.

thank you all.
Re: Want To Be My Very Own Boss by bbtagoro: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2006
my intention is to use the said amount to start my computer business centre which i know will move considering my location at agbowo-U.I area. the location is very close to university of Ibadan and Polytechnic, ibadan as well as students from both schools reside in ans around the area.

my intention is also to as times goes on start a small cyber cafe.

anybody that wants to go into this with me do not need to fear as we shall enter into detailed agreement together.

thank you all.
Re: Want To Be My Very Own Boss by Seun(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2006
Try asking friends and family members for capital or looking for a business that requires less capital.

(1) (Reply)

For Best Downloads / I Can See By Preacher Sticker Www.lulu.com/preachersticker / Brand New Acer And Fairly New Dell Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.