Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too (2344 Views)

APC Wouldn’t Have Won Without Tinubu –Buhari / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Buhari Won But Not Presidential Seat, Read This (2) (3) (4)

Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Majority won, majority elected the president on a mantra of change. Let's hope Buhari delivers change as majority expects. The country is back in the hands of the political oligarchs of 1980s.

Today, I have a different view point of Nigeria, I have learnt lessons from Jonathan's strides;

1. No matter how hard you try to love and develop your enemies, they will NEVER love you. Do not attempt to impress them.

2. Luck is NOT enough, be smart, be cunning, and be ILLEGAL if need be.

3. Do not wait for a second chance to develop your people, when given a chance, be selfish, develop your people, and do not wait for a second chance.

4. Majority is populous and may NOT be right, depending on their education level.

Lessons learnt from Buhari's success is;

Keep trying, crying, and some how, your last attempt might be the magic bullet.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by curiouses: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
You sound pained. Accept the reality already and move on.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by eightsin(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Possibly true but we can't find out until buhari spends 4 years
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by eightsin(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2015
He didn't utilize the first opportunity given to him. I hope he learns that charity begins at home

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by nortcentrallord(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Op, you stole it right from my heart. Infact, my enemies just got it hotter. Now I truly believe one of the rules of 48 laws of power by Nicholo Machiavelli that said "Anihilate your enemies, annihilate them completely".

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by kay1one(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Op, you stole it right from my heart. Infact, my enemies just got it hotter. Now I truly believe one of the rules of 48 laws of power by Nicholo Machiavelli that said "Anihilate your enemies, annihilate them completely".

Machiavelli wrote "the prince" not 48 laws of power!

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by RockMaxi: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2015
@northcentrallord, Robert Greene wrote 48 Laws of Power.

@Billyonaire, you sounded as the most pained on the outcome of this election.
You don't even have the interest of those you claim as your people.
Above all you are tribalistic. angry

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by dazangel12: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Hitler had majority supporters too that doesn't make them right
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by gabriel212: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2015
CRY ME AN OCEAN!!!

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Dospix(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Robert Green wrote 48 laws of power; but alot of people perceive Niccolo's 'The Prince' and 'Mafian Manager' as the main source of Robert's idea.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
A leader must be a reader. GEJ did not read the 48 laws of power...
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by RichDad1(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Lamentations of a Bad Loser.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Political oligarchs of the 1980's indeed! You mean GEJ's outgoing government is not an oligarchy! A capitalist government would always be an oligarchy, the US inclusive!

You see, some oligarchs are benevolent, some are not; GEJ is one of the latter and so was rightly given the boot!

The majority will invariably be wrong, but the preference of the majority will always matter. That is the beauty of democracy. Live with it!

Kindest regards.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by demelza: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
K

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Bizibi(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Let us wait and see......I just hope they don't use the smoke screen method
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Demdem(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Billygoat, u sound really deranged. Unlike four years ago when the majority voted the failed governor of Bayelsa simply because he once said he had no shoes, the majority have now woken up from their slumber and corrected their wrongs.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Acidosis(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Demdem:
Billygoat, u sound really deranged. Unlike four years ago when the majority voted the failed governor of Bayelsa simply because he once said he had no shoes, the majority have now woken up from their slumber and corrected their wrongs.
You said this 4 years ago; insulted Yar'adua and the whole NORTH; and even named your children GOODLUCK.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Majority won, majority elected the president on a mantra of change. Let's hope Buhari delivers change as majority expects. The country is back in the hands of the political oligarchs of 1980s.

Today, I have a different view point of Nigeria, I have learnt lessons from Jonathan's strides;

1. No matter how hard you try to love and develop your enemies, they will NEVER love you. Do not attempt to impress them.

3. Do not wait for a second chance to develop your people, when given a chance, be selfish, develop your people, and do not wait for a second chance.

4. Majority is populous and may NOT be right, depending on their education level.

I feel ur pain bro.... embarassed embarassed but how u go do am now?
Will u jump into the river, collide with a moving train or take poison. Let me knw ok? I will gladly help u out

Oloriburuku oloshi EDA jati jati grin

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Acidosis:

You said this 4 years ago; insulted Yar'adua and the whole NORTH; and even named your children GOODLUCK.

Fool, i did no such thing. U sound lost.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by IVORY2009(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i did no such thing. U sound lost.

show some respect....
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
now that the drunkard is out , lets see the real indicators

abeg where are the nissan cars rolling off the assembly line?

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Tyche(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ loss and Buhari win has many lessons for life, relationship and career.

Some were aptly captured by the op

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by dunkem21(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

1. No matter how hard you try to love and develop your enemies, they will NEVER love you. Do not attempt to impress them. Leave them impressed.

2. Luck is NOT enough, be smart, be cunning, and be LEGAL always.

3. Do not wait for a second chance to develop people, when given a chance, ..and do not wait for a second chance.

Fixed.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by IVORY2009(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Demdem:

Are u a Kid?? Why can you discuss issues raised?
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by lionness(f): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
2 New drugs approved by NAFDAC. Jegamycin: a drug used for calming nerves and remaining focused even in the face of unnecessary provocation. ORUBEBEVIN: A drug/ elixir used to active adrenalin glands that makes one misbehave shamelessly in public. Mostly used by Touts, Ex militants, Obanikoro, Fayose, Ganiu Adams and Fani Kayode...
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by ishiamu(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by double0seven(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
go and sit down joor.... your wicked Jonathan that Aniston destroyed Nigerian. Just relax, sit down, grab your popcorn and see the terrible revelations of embezzlements that will come out in the following months.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by moderatorr1: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

Dude spent all FG resources developing the north ... #otuokeLoading

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
double0seven:
go and sit down joor.... your wicked Jonathan that Aniston destroyed Nigerian. Just relax, sit down, grab your popcorn and see the terrible revelations of embezzlements that will come out in the following months.

dont mind them - they are so used to being at the center they have no idea how to be a coherent opposition - they are simply crying because they have chopped the last gejtill2019 money - bunch of baggers
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
MSPConcept:
A leader must be a reader. GEJ did not read the 48 laws of power...
I am NOT sure he did. His advisers may have lectured him on only few of the laws. I have learnt. from his defeat. NEVER AGAIN.

Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
moderatorr1:

Dude spent all FG resources developing the north ... #otuokeLoading
Oh Yes, I hope his people forgive him. Charity, begins at home. A saint is NOT a Nigerian, now he will remain a Hero to Nigeria, but to his people, he was once a President. He was supposed to smash his enemies and crush them totally. His failure is my lessons. Thanks to the cosmic. I will use my enemies and crush them insanely. I will NEVER be humble but I will be nice.
Re: Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too by tollu: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
The most important lesson you should have learnt is that "Opportunity comes but once".

GEJ had a fantastic opportunity to leave his name in the mountain not just sands of time but he forgot his roots and replaced his testicles with cotton candy.

All in all, I am mighty impressed that he conceded defeat. This only goes to show that he is indeed a good person and for this, history will be kind to him.

Photo: A Public Primary School In Bauchi Sta / Just In: Document Showing The Transfer Of $47m From CBN Loaded In 11 Suitcases / Reasons Why Obasanjo Visited Benue State Finally Revealed