Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

2015 Presidential Election's Prophecies - Only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo Got It Right. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Presidential Election's Prophecies - Only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo Got It Right. (2462 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / See What Dunamis Pastor Dr Paul Enenche Said Would Happen In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election's Prophecies - Only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo Got It Right. by busoye19: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2015
I was going through the 2015 presidential Election's prophecies. I discovered that only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo really spoke the mind of God. He even went as far as sending open letters to each of the major contestants; Dr Goodluck Jonathan and Gen Muhammadu Buhari. OnlyGodIsWise.

As the 2015 elections approaches, the political atmosphere becomes tensed full of uncertainties, some men of God as usual, have come out with some prophesies concerning the elections and the outcomes. What is worrisome with these prophesies from these pastors who claim to have gotten the message from God is that, the prophesies are contradictory!
Here is a list of some of the prophesies and the men of God that revealed them.

1. Abuja-based Prophet Iginla- February Elections: “No matter how powerful or well-organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess-work. Howbeit, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger…Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalisation. I see cars being burnt, lives killed.”
GEJ’s health and death in the Aso Rock: “President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows. I pray the two people who enter the Aso Villa will leave together. That’s why we should pray for the woman beside the president. The president and wife should pray that the first lady would finish the tenure together and not losing one before the end of their tenure.”

2. Apostle Johnson Suleiman- had sad news for the nation, saying the 2015 election would be a replica of June 12. He urged President Jonathan to be careful as there are plans to assassinate him. He also urged the UK to pray for the health of their Queen.GEJ’s health and the Aso Rock: “I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles… Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.”
General elections: “2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.”
(From the two bolded statements, does he suggest that someone else will win at the poll but Jonathan will be declared winner instead?)

3. Lagos pastor and founder INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Elijah Babatunde- Mr. Babatunde said should the president win, he will do by a slim margin; and that he will be the last president of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
An opposition win, if it happens, will also be by a narrow margin, he said.
“President Goodluck Jonathan will be ‎the last PDP president to rule Nigeria,” Mr. Babatunde, who is the church’s Primate, declared.
‎In an interview with Daily Independent newspaper, the cleric who had many negative prophecies as the regards the country in 2015, said even though it will not be a landslide victory for the opposition, the President will lose.

4. Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel-
According to P.M. NEWS, Leaders of CAN and PFN had met at the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, to pray for the nation and the forthcoming election, but the meeting turned out to be for a secret endorsement of Jonathan’s candidacy.
In attendance at the meeting, P.M.NEWS gathered, were Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer, RCCG; Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel; Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN President; Rev. Felix Omobude, PFN President; Pastor Paul Adefarasin, PFN Vice President; Pastor Wale Adefarasin of the Guiding Light Assembly and other key Christian leaders in the nation.
Pastor Osinbajo was also at the meeting to seek their blessing to support him and the candidacy of General Muhammed Buhari.
Pastor Paul Adefarasin was said to have broken the silence when he asked Adeboye who they should support since his ‘son’, Pastor Osinbajo is vying for the vice presidency with Buhari. They wanted Aeboye to say something and Osinbajo was watching as he believed that ‘Baba’ will certainly ask other leaders to endorse him, but he was disappointed.
Adeboye was said to have told them that he is a man under authority and that since he is under the authority of CAN and PFN, whoever they endorsed, he would support and go with them.
It was then that Oyedepo stood up and said he had prayed and that God was leading him to endorse and support Jonathan and that was the script the Christian leaders adopted at the expense of Osinbajo.
Instead of the meeting being for prayer for the nation, it was gathered that it turned out to be for the secret endorsement of Jonathan as all the leaders present except Osinbanjo agreed that CAN and PFN should go with Jonathan

5. Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo, founder, Evangel¬ical Church of Yahweh- In his interview with Tribune, foremost Prophet, Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo, is the Pastor, Founder, Evangelical Church of Yahweh, located at Arowojobe Estate, Mende Village, Maryland, Lagos State. In this no-holds-barred interview with Adelowo Oladipo in Lagos, he reveals his predictions for the New Year. He predicts, among other things, that the 2015 presidential election may not hold and if the election holds at all, it may be stalemated. He also predicts that if elections hold, the Peoples Democratic Party will win the governorship election in Lagos State while the All Progressives Congress (APC) will retain Rivers, Ogun and Oyo states
“To start with God has revealed to me that there may not be elections next year because in 2015, we are going to witness one of the worst political assassinations in Nigeria. God further informed me that the South West geo-political zone should be very careful so that the region would not be thrown into another era of wild, wild west because I saw political assassinations every¬where,” the founder of Evangelical Church of Yahweh foretold adding that, “if there will be elections next year in Nigeria, the seat of the president is not vacant.”
“God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like (the June 12,) that we had during the time of the late Chief MKO Abiola who flew the flag of the Social Democratic Party under the military administration of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.
(Can God say the elections will not hold and at the same time say it will hold?)

6. Matthew Ashimolowo, Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London-
For Nigeria, the Lord showed me, who will win the election. I will not men¬tion his name, because I have to be politically neutral. But when the president’s name is announced, 20 percent of a certain part of the nation will not agree. Eventually, after negotiation they will. We will agree that we’re one.
Wales is only 400,000 people or about a million people. They call them a nation, and they call Yorubas who are 27 million a tribe, the Igbo who are 18 million you call them a tribe. For us to have many nations that make up Nigeria, it was God that made it happen. And that prophetic mandate still remains on Nigeria. Anyone who incites people to divide this nation will lose his chance. Nigeria will remain one. After all the noise, you will be amazed that also some politicians will be shocked, nobody will be ready to die for them. There will be peace in Nigeria after the election. I see a man who will one day rise, but I don’t know when, I don’t think it’s up to 10 years though. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria round. Nigeria will look like one of these advancing nations like United Arab Emirates , India, and China. That is how Nigeria will be.

7. [b]Dr. Fayemiwo is quondam professor of Biblical Exegesis at Kingdom Bible College and Seminary, Tucson, AZ and CEO, Alternative Lifestyle Communication, DBA Chicago-
This is a follow-up to my earlier two open letters that I addressed to President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria two weeks ago precisely on December 18, 2014 (the link to that open letter is hereby attached http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/121814.html) and the one I also wrote to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential flag bearer of the All Progressive Congress-APC- in the forthcoming Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election on December 29, 2014 (here also is the link to that open letter http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/122914.html). In my open letter to the former, I told him emphatically that he has lost the 2015 presidential election. I also explained to him why the Lord God Almighty Father has taken his position and given it to another Nigerian, thus President Goodluck Jonathan WIL NOT win the 2015 Presidential Election. On the other hand, the Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election will be a mere formality as the presidency of Nigeria has been transferred to Retired Gen Muhamadu Buhari as far back as twenty months ago in the spirit realm. [/b]The two gentlemen have been shown the realities of these events in the spirit realm as disclosed in Job 33: 12-"…for God is greater than any mortal. Why do you complain to him that he responds to no one's words? For God does speak-now one way, now another- though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings…" As I indicated in this column two weeks ago, President Jonathan had already been shown in a dream of his lose in the forthcoming Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election in 2014 but he isn't sharing the dream with anyone. Similarly, Muhammadu Buhari had also dreamed about his victory but shared it with his wife, Aishat in the comfort of their bedroom and no one else.”

Prophesies are messages from God revealed to His people through the one He has chosen to reveal it. God is not a God of confusion and does not lie, and thus, His revelation for His people is certain because He is the only one who knows the end from the beginning.
These contradictions have left Nigerians confused on which of these pastors is truly speaking the mind of God or are these mere predictions?

By Kehinde Aribisala

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153011860386427&id=582371426&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As
Re: 2015 Presidential Election's Prophecies - Only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo Got It Right. by ademega(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmm . pastors saying things out of emotions then call it prophecy

(1) (Reply)

Obama Holds 'iftar' Dinner At White House / Three Reasons Why Religious Crisis Is Always Occurring In Nigeria / 20 Common Sign Of The End Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.