Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What I Think Buhari Will Do That Jonathan Did Not Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Think Buhari Will Do That Jonathan Did Not Do. (597 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think Buhari Will Do That Jonathan Did Not Do. by Totfulguy: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Lets have your take on this. What do you believe will be different? Lets look back on this thread as a reference for expectations that were met or that weren't met.
Re: What I Think Buhari Will Do That Jonathan Did Not Do. by HURUCHI(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmm employment for the youth
Re: What I Think Buhari Will Do That Jonathan Did Not Do. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2015
LET'S WAIT & SEE
Re: What I Think Buhari Will Do That Jonathan Did Not Do. by DelGardo: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
osagix:
1) CANCEL ALL PRIVATIZATION PROCESS AND INSIST ON THE OLD STATUS QUO
2) REISSUE ALL EXPIRED OML TO HIS BROTHERS.
3) RESHUFFLE THE MILITARY, POST ALL HIS ABOKI TO CRITICAL POSITIONS AND RETIRE SENIOR MILITARY COMMANDERS FROM THE SOUTH.
4) ALLOW ALHAJI TINUBU TO EXTEND HIS TENTACLES BEYOND THE SOUTHWEST TO THE WHOLE COUNTRY.
5) SUPPRESS THE ASPIRATION OF THE MINORITY GROUPS.
6) I FORESEE HIS WIFE JOINING HANDS WITH TURAI TO FIGHT MADAM PEJ OVER ABUJA LAND PROPERTIES.
7) NNPC WILL BE OVERRUN WITH THE INFLUX OF MORE ABOKI, NOT BASED ON MERIT OR EVEN QUOTA SYSTEM BUT MORE OF "BORN TO RULE" MENTALITY.
cool NIMASA MAY LIKELY GO BACK TO THE NORTH.
9) FORCEFULLY ESTABLISHMENT OF ISLAMIC INSTITUTIONS IN THE SOUTH.
10) A LOT OF SOUTHERN BUSINESSMEN WILL BE CUT OFF FROM PARTICIPATION AND SHARING OF NATIONAL RESOURCES (CAKE), AT THE EXPENSE OF NEW AND YOUNGER NORTHERNERS.
11) NIGERDELTA EX-MILITANT OR ACTIVIST WILL BE PICKED UP, DETAINED AND QUIETLY EXECUTED.

You lost dude, suck it up.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola's Letter To Lagosians Ahead Of Saturday's Elections / Falana To Jonathan: Why You Should Not Hand Over May 28 / South Africans!! We Cried Over The Pains They Caused You Now You Make Us Cry Ove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.