Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Steve April: The Father Of April Fool. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Steve April: The Father Of April Fool. (13264 Views)

When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) / The Origin Of April Fool's Day / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve April: The Father Of April Fool. by thankyouJesus(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2015
April 1 is named FOOL'S DAY, after Steve April.
He was born on 1st April 1579.
He did 105 businesses in his lifetime.
He lost all his father's assets, and so everyone started calling him father of the fools, at 19, he married a 61-year-old woman who
divorced him after a year because of his foolishness.
He used to read all kinds of fake stories like you are doing now.
Lolz,
It's great idea fooling you ...
Happy April Fool's day!
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Steve April: The Father Of April Fool. by hatux: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2015
He's really a FOOL!
Re: Steve April: The Father Of April Fool. by shevi4mb(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ahahahah, last year was Tooxclusive (asking me to download wizkid ft davido and iceprince) nw nairaland did their own. Can blieve i fall easily for all these april fool messages.
Nice one tho!!
Re: Steve April: The Father Of April Fool. by udysweet(f): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Loool! Clowns of NL

(1) (Reply)

See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) / 2016/2017 Jamb Utme, Post Utme And Admission Process Thread / Ijmb In Lagos - Everything You Need To Know, And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.