Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Check Out 2015 Prophecies By Prophet Wale Olagunju And Its Acccuracy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out 2015 Prophecies By Prophet Wale Olagunju And Its Acccuracy (2878 Views)

Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 2015 Prophecies By Prophet Wale Olagunju And Its Acccuracy by tophumble(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2015
On new year eve 2014, Prophet Wale Olagunju gave prophecies for the year 2015, all he said concerning the general election are 100% accurate. Indeed there are real prophet of God.

CHECK OUT THE FULL PROPHECIES BELOW:

Ibadan Prophet Releases 2015 Predictions, Says “Only a Miracle Can Make PDP Win in 2015″
. Jonathan Should Prepare His Handover Notes
. A young military officer will cleanse Nigeria
For some years now, the Presiding Bishop of the Divine Seed of God Ministries, Sasa, Ibadan, Prophet Wale Olagunju is a man many have taken seriously especially for his annual predictions.
Olagunju, who has been critical of corrupt government officials warned years ago that the Strongman of Ibadan Politics, High Chief Adedibu should put his house in order because his time was up. It happened just as he said it.
In 2011, it was in his predictions that God had turned against the then Governor of Oyo State, Otunba Alao-Akala, over his alliance with Sat Guru Maharaji. That year, Akala was beaten at the polls.
In Prophet Olagunju’s predictions for 2015, he pointed out that as revealed to him by God, only the “miracle of the century” can make President Goodluck Jonathan win the 2015 election.
Below is the text of the predictions, as made available to The Anchor Online:
2015 prophecies by Prophet Wale Olagunju
Welcome to 2015, the year of the Lord. I declare in the name of the Lord under the power of his calling upon my life, that as you step into year 2015, “ The lord your God shall go with you, He will never leave you and neither will He forsake you” in Jesus name; amen.
In 2010, the Lord spoke through me that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will emerge as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2011 General Election and God was faithful to His word, Jonathan did.
Soon after his emergence, particularly on the day of his inauguration, Jonathan began to flout the commandments and ordinances of the living God, by granting and allowing the Association of Nigerian Witches and wizards who deployed 500 of their members to be present at his inauguration which fell on a Sunday which is widely accepted as the day of the Lord. It would be recalled that the story was well published in the Sun Newspaper of May 27, 2011.
Also for the 2015 race, the duo of this same association and Sat Guru Maharaj; the self-acclaimed perfect master, have endorsed Jonathan as their candidate. All these angered God and God, based on this sin is done with Jonathan and his Government.
It will also be recalled that God, the ruler in the affairs of men also spoke through me before the 2011 election that General Mohammed Buhari was not the man after his heart, but God has again spoken that it is this same Buhari that He has now chosen instead of Jonathan to replace him and execute His fierce judgment for the sins of Jonathan and to lead Nigeria for the next Republic. God said for Jonathan and his sacred witchcraft advisers to know that He is the Almighty God; they will begin to realize during campaign that the 2003, 2007 and 2011 rejected stone has now become a cornerstone to be used by the living God in Nigerian politics
Below are few of the things the Lord told me concerning this country and the world at large, for 2015 and beyond:
1. For allowing the Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria to adopt him as their candidate come 2015, the Almighty God has decided to appoint General Buhari, a man after His heart to execute His ruthless judgment against Jonathan and his government. God says Jonathan’s days as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are numbered.
2. God also revealed that for allowing the said association to snatch May 29, 2011which was a Sunday to perform his inauguration, instead of dedicating the day for thanksgiving to Him, God who vowed not to share His glory with mortal man revealed that Jonathan has sinned against Him and said this accounts for the trouble and killings which characterized his administration.
3. As revealed to me by God, power of incumbency, religion and tribal sentiment which the ruling party in Nigeria relies upon to win them the 2015 Presidential Election will fail them and President Jonathan will go into history as the first sitting President to lose election.
4. For President Jonathan, 2015 is a forgone issue, as the All Progressives Congress has put in place machineries in all the states of the federation to make rigging a tall order.
5. God revealed that Jonathan will be humiliated in the North during his campaign; his campaign billboards and posters will be torn and demolished.
6. God says Nigerians will demonstrate so much hatred for Jonathan during his campaign tour as much as they did demonstrate their love for him in 2011; this will be a sign for Jonathan to know that He is God and is in action.
7. President Jonathan should begin to prepare his handing over notes now and should beware of those that are clamoring for him, for they are deceiving him.
8. Should Jonathan emerge by manipulation as the winner of the next Presidential election, Nigerians should expect fuel price increment.
9. Should Jonathan become the next President by manipulation in the 2015 election, God almighty revealed to me that he will not complete his tenure.
10. God revealed to me that He wants Nigerians to learn from what is happening in Nigeria to the person and the party which the P.D.P and some self-centered Nigerian Pastors are blackmailing as Islamist and Islamic party for them to know that no person is a complete outcast in His presence, that He God can use anybody, any day and any how to accomplish His purpose.
11. God revealed to me that Buhari is not the messiah that will bail Nigeria out of the present downturn, but his government will be far better than that of Jonathan.
12. God warned that Nigerians should pray against 2 things now: that the 2015 election will not turn out to be like the 1993 election and also that Buhari will not have serious health problem.
13. President Jonathan and his government should prepare to face probe.
14. More members of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party will still decamp to other parties.
15. Peoples Democratic Party will lose governorship seats in some of their states in the next general election except the party takes serious care.
16. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state will be threatened with impeachment. The Governor should pray now so that his past experience when he was removed from office will not repeat itself.
17. As revealed in my 2003, 2004 and 2005 prophecy when I saw Nigeria breaking into 5 nations, God again revealed to me that the country will continue to move from one crisis to another until it will finally break up.
18. Should President Goodluck Jonathan be killed either directly or by accident, the Almighty God revealed to me that it will lead Nigeria into another civil war.
19. The First Lady, Patience Jonathan should pray against sickness which may manifest in pains all over her body.
20. The Ooni of Ife should pray against sickness.
21. Some elements within the Peoples Democratic Party will wage underground war against former President Olusegun Obasanjo and his supporters but they will fail and come back to beg him.
22. The immediate past Governor of Oyo State, Chief Adebayo Alao Akala should pray against a dreaded sickness now.
23. The Peoples Democratic Party will soon be restructured at both national and state levels.
24. Governorship election in Oyo State will be tense.
25. The Northern Muslims will in future rise to request for their own region.
26. Serious prayer should be offered for 2 former heads of government in Nigeria.
27. Senator Bola Hammed Tinubu should commence serious prayer now against sickness.
28. Come 2019, the Ibos will rise to fight for their right to the Presidency.
29. The Almighty God revealed to me concerning 2 notable General Overseers in Nigeria that one of them is close and dining with those whom He God considers as criminals in His sight and that the wife of the said General Overseer has domineering spirit and is so stubborn in manner. Concerning the second General Overseer, the Lord says his lifestyle, message and work are not acceptable before God. God Almighty warned that these two people should change before it is too late.
30. God revealed that the blood of innocent people from Tafawa Balewa group and those of the victims of Biafra War and FESTAC 77 are also sins in his eyes. God says Nigeria will continue to wallow in problem except we unite and beg God in Prayer for forgiveness.
31. Should Jonathan forcefully manipulate the election in his own favour, there will be chaos and the government will not last. In the event that Jonathan remains as the next President, he will as soon as he is inaugurated begin to rule with iron hand and this will bring hardship to Nigerians. Under his second regime, Nigerians will groan and witness serious hardship and many will realize that Jonathan is a bad investment.
32. There shall be showers of blessing on all children of God in 2015.
33. The 2015 General Election will experience massive rigging as both the ruling People’s Democratic Party and the All Progressive Congress will go into the election with full determination to outplay one another.
34. Nigerians should pray for the Olubadan of Ibadan land and former President Badamasi Babangida against sickness.
35. As revealed further, even the APC is not the messiah party that will bail Nigeria, out of their rotten mess both the APC and PDP were merely preparing the ground for the young military officer that God will use to cleanse the Nigerian nation and accomplish His purpose
36. No spirit-filled prophet of God who is on the side of God will be happy with the way sin has made God Almighty to be angry with us. Sin has destroyed our Nation and anyone who cannot admit this is simply being willfully blind. What is the sin of all righteous men and prophets for ages? It’s so simple, their failure to close eyes to all form of injustice, their un-alloyed stands on integrity, their constant feeling for poor masses. As a prophet of God my heart bleeds for my country whenever God Almighty reveals to me His judgment against Nigerians and their leader.
37. The year of God mercy for the obedience and the year of judgment for corrupt politicians.
38. Many notable Nigerians will die in the year 2015
39. The current IGP should be very careful.
40. Law on corruption on the way.
41. There will be court case as far as the 2015 election is concern.
42. Jonathan will beg the people of Nigeria.
43. The corrupt politicians of Nigeria will gang up against Buhari
44. The result of the 2015 president election will surprise many people.
45. As revealed to me by God Almighty if P.D.P still thinks we are 2003,2007 or 2011, they have made a mistake. It will take the miracle of the century for them to survive; no amount of propaganda can save Jonathan and his P.D.P from losing 2015 general election.
46. Nigerians should pray for Mama Awolowo and Ooni of Ife.
47. Mimiko of Ondo State and his P.D.P will lose to A.P.C in the coming election.
48. A.P.C will lose Imo State.
49. As revealed to me by the Almighty God, Jonathan has sinned against mankind. Jonathan is one president that assumed office with a lot of goodwill and expectations but on Jan 1st 2012 when Nigerians were thanking God for sparing their lives, he decided to inflict hardship on the people of Nigeria by increasing the price of fuel.
Nigerians went out rain curses over him and his Government. Spirit-filled persons will realize that ever since then, things have never been the same again for him, his Government and Nigeria.
50. Keshi is not the real coach Nigeria needs.
51. Hard time awaits Nigerians living abroad.
52. The 2015 presidential election in Nigeria will be a do or die affair .
53. Mikel Obi’s days in Chelsea are numbered.
54. In Oyo State, Rashidi Ladoja is determined to root out Ajimobi

Re: Check Out 2015 Prophecies By Prophet Wale Olagunju And Its Acccuracy by tobtap: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Man of God

(1) (Reply)

Is Menstruation Now A Sin Unto God??? / Praising God Culturally / "errors" I Hear On The Sunday Morning Pulpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.