Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) (3990 Views)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / [PHOTO] Patience Jonathan Refuses To Use Buhari's Portrait In Her Yenagoa Hotel. / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by nollywoodbabe: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
After the Nigerian elections Tension, we all could use some laughs. hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
http://nollywoodbabes.com/photo-patience-jonathan-speaks-her-mind-on-the-elections-lol/

Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by enoqueen: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
goodbye is always the hardest word to say.

really wish Jonathan had married someone else.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by ikuedowoni(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mine is www.rawgistng..com and www.dean360..com[color=][/color]
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by Utchgirl(f): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
enoqueen:

where is dt ur ''someone else'' whn oga jona wz suffering wit mama peace ?
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by Rejjie: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Looooool
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by kilode100(f): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
enoqueen:

I enjoyed her tenure as First Lady.....
Umblella..
We are a widows.....
...and dia ris godu......

...if there is anything like election for First Ladies, I would vote for PEJ

Sai Buhari!!!

23 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by enoqueen: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Utchgirl:
where is dt ur ''someone else'' whn oga jona wz suffering wit mama peace ?

forget joor.

it would av been anyone else.

is she the only woman standing by her man.
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by adanduka: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
enoqueen:

Someone like you?
Dame Patience is one of the most supportive wives any politician can ever ask for.
She is fearless inspite of seeming literary shortfalls.
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by Haywhymido(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
adanduka:

Someone like you?
Dame Patience is one of the most supportive wives any politician can ever ask for.
She is fearless inspite of seeming literary shortfalls.
dat her fearlessness is one of dose things dat unsettled many of her husband's loyalist n unseat her husband as a president.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by adanduka: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
dat her fearlessness is one of dose things dat unsettled many of her husband's loyalist n unseat her husband as a president.

I disagree sha.
PDP has ruled Nigeria for more than a decade and half with nothing to show for it. The reason the people who voted for PDP still voted was because of GEJ.
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by deanoffaculty: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
PEJ wan be GMB's second wife for Aso Rock?
grin grin grin grin grin
Chai!!!
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by Haywhymido(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
adanduka:

I disagree sha.
PDP has ruled Nigeria for more than a decade and half with nothing to show for it. The reason the people who voted for PDP still voted was because of GEJ.
no sensible man voted for jonathan, all dose dat voted for him r bais either religiously,politically or ethnically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by alexis007(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
the most supportive wife of the year...God fetch me a wifey exactly like her......minus the grammatical gbagun
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by adanduka: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
no sensible man voted for jonathan, all dose dat voted for him r bais either religiously,politically or ethnically.

I see.
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by nollywoodbabe: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
alexis007:
the most supportive wife of the year...God fetch me a wifey exactly like her......minus the grammatical gbagun

Some people will argue thats not a way to support a man. (By helping to fight his perceived enemies) Maybe help make peace with them instead of fighting them, especially when they are powerful people
Re: PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) by alexis007(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

Some people will argue thats not a way to support a man. (By helping to fight his perceived enemies) Maybe help make peace with them instead of fighting them, especially when they are powerful people
you can say that again........
.........not when some parties are hopelessly irreconcilable

(1) (Reply)

Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems / Boko Haram Slaughter 150 Muslims Praying In Mosques Before Breaking Ramadan Fast / Nigeria: Exclusive Legislative List, A Great Impediment To Regional Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.