Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. (4707 Views)

What Would Have Happened If Mohammadu Buhari Had Not Won The Election / Buhari Has Not Won Yet! / Elections Are Not Won On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32249468][/quote] LOSER
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by unstableaswater: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
@softapple

IT IS DEFINATELY FAR FROM OVER. OP U ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

THE PEOPLE COLLECTIVELY CANNOT BREAK AN EXISTING LAW AND EXPECT THE COURT OF LAW TO BECOME AND ACCOMPLISH.

THAT IS JUST NOT DONE.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
LOSER

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32249579][/quote] ok i give up, let us be friends, intimate friends.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:
@softapple

IT IS DEFINATELY FAR FROM OVER. OP U ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

THE PEOPLE COLLECTIVELY CANNOT BREAK AN EXISTING LAW AND EXPECT THE COURT OF LAW TO BECOME AND ACCOMPLISH.

THAT IS JUST NOT DONE.
yes thank GOD U support the truth.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
ok i give up, let us be friends, intimate friends.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32249675][/quote] pls im serious
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by unstableaswater: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
yes thank GOD U support the truth.

Forget does delusional fools. They contribute nothing but want does who give everything to get nothing.

They think violence will stop becos they say so, nooooooooo!

We will finish up where they stop. Nigeria will be ungovernable for Buhari and Economy is going from bad to worse.

1 Like

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
pls im serious

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:

Forget does delusional fools. They contribute nothing but want does who give everything to get nothing.

They think violence will stop becos they say so, nooooooooo!

We will finish up where they stop. Nigeria will be ungovernable for Buhari and Economy is going from bad to worse.

u spoke wats in my mind.
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32249785][/quote] pls na
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
pls na

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32250119][/quote] ok
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
when d war comes u will b d 1st i will bomb.
There will be no war. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
There will be no war. Thank you.
yea there will b no war. wink
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Tvegas(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
BUARI's victory will be declared non n void and JONATHAN reinstated as the president of NIGERIA. so to all my PDP brethrens dnt loose hope.

A short Lesson on the use of English:

1. Its President Buhari not BUARI.

2. Its "null and void" not non n void.

3. Its Brethren not brethrens. The word itself is a plural for brother,you dont add 's' to it.

4. Its Lose not "loose". For example 'Softapple has a loose tongue'.

My recommendation: Try and concentrate on your NECO exams for now,leave politics alone. I Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tvegas:

A short Lesson on the use of English:

1. Its President Buhari not BUARI.

2. Its "null and void" not non n void.

3. Its Brethren not brethrens. The word itself is a plural for brother,you dont add 's' to it.

4. Its Lose not "loose". For example 'Softapple has a loose tongue'.

My recommendation: Try and concentrate on your NECO exams for now,leave politics alone. I Wish you the best.
thanks but no thanks bcaus u speak with a british tongue but i speak with an America tongue. so dnt form over sabi 4 here.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin.

Chimo which one be British tongue and American tongue in that sentence. All the words he pointed out are same in both the British and American dictionaries. You just didn't employ the right words.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Change2015(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
asala1:
Funny thread. I understand how you feel, just let it out.

Lol. Word!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin.

Chimo which one be British tongue and American tongue in that sentence. All the words he pointed out are same in both the British and American dictionaries. You just didn't employ the right words.
which akara sch did u attend?
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by xana101: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2015
hardapple or softapple or what ever ur name was/is, babes don finish for ur area or u don't have money ? see how u're begging babe online. if her guy catch u, u'll be sorry for ur broke ass
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
xana101:
hardapple or softapple or what ever ur name was/is, babes don finish for ur area or u don't have money ? see how u're begging babe online. if her guy catch u, u'll be sorry for ur broke ass
pls what are u saying? n whats d name of d babe im begging?
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by olufunmibi(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
o yes im back again, the one and only softapple of nairaland. "I have been seeing a lot of silly Nigerians saying history has been made and that PDP has been defeated. "but what they dont understand is that the battle line has just be drawn, do not be deceive by the congratulatory message that Jonathan sent to buari because believe you me and quote me this day that JONATHAN will be declared winner of the just concluded election. we all live in a democratic system and we all believe that in an electoral process all rules must be followed and abide to. we all saw what APC did in the north by using children to vote, among many wrongs that APC committed, the INEC chairman refused to take them into consideration but its ok because the law court is there to rectify all this issues. i can see the matter taken to court and believe me and remember i said it this day that BUARI's victory will be declared non n void and JONATHAN reinstated as the president of NIGERIA. so to all my PDP brethrens dnt loose hope.

Put your right hand on your and say after me" I RECIEVE SENSE IN JEEEEESUSSSSS NAAAAAAAMEEEEEEE"
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by olufunmibi(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
o yes im back again, the one and only softapple of nairaland. "I have been seeing a lot of silly Nigerians saying history has been made and that PDP has been defeated. "but what they dont understand is that the battle line has just be drawn, do not be deceive by the congratulatory message that Jonathan sent to buari because believe you me and quote me this day that JONATHAN will be declared winner of the just concluded election. we all live in a democratic system and we all believe that in an electoral process all rules must be followed and abide to. we all saw what APC did in the north by using children to vote, among many wrongs that APC committed, the INEC chairman refused to take them into consideration but its ok because the law court is there to rectify all this issues. i can see the matter taken to court and believe me and remember i said it this day that BUARI's victory will be declared non n void and JONATHAN reinstated as the president of NIGERIA. so to all my PDP brethrens dnt loose hope.

Put your right hand on your head and say after me" I RECIEVE SENSE IN JEEEEESUSSSSS NAAAAAAAMEEEEEEE"
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
olufunmibi:

Put your right hand on your and say after me" I RECIEVE SENSE IN JEEEEESUSSSSS NAAAAAAAMEEEEEEE"
MAY GOD 4give ur soul
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2015
OYO (on your own)

softapple:
THE
END SHALL JUSTIFY THE MEANS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why APC Moved Against Governor Rotimi Amaechi’s Emergence As SGF, Opting For Onu / OSUN: Aregbesola’s New Commissioners List LEAKED / Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.