Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? (26791 Views)

Suspense, Last Minute Thrills As Ondo Picks New Governor / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by ribbit: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Soyedele1:

Before the tenure of akala ended, he increased tution fee to over 100k. When Ajimobi came, he reduced the tution fee to 65000 and 72500(non indigene). We that we were in lautech before the anouncement was made in 2010 were d last set dt paid 40,000
you see now... now some people want akala to come back
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by stephoye: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Akala we know, Alao we trust for the job.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Belmot(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
godoluwa:
silence iz d best answer for FOOOL
You are so rude..... She's from oyo state and she has every right to vote for whoever she wants, if you don't like her choice that is your cup of tea.... Ajimobi for second term.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by YasirNasir(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
OLADOJA
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by t3ky(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
I think Governor Ajimobi stands a better chance of winning again in oyo state going by the capture of federal power by the APC. All other political parties already have a stigma of supporting GEJ's re-election so the "CHANGE" mantra of the APC will work against them. I pity that PDP contenstant called Teslim Folarin cos GeJ's loss is a huge blow for his ambition. That old man Ladoja has nothing to offer anymore in OYO polity than a revenge for his ousting by Adedibu/OBJhi

I am positive APC will win OYo state

you don't live in oyo state.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by akins56(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Truth is ajimobi would be re elected, even though i don't like him, but he his far more preferable than the other contestants, folarin, akala and makinde are all jokers ! Akala can only win in ogbomoso north and south local government, the other 4 local government in ogbomoso would be shared between apc and pdp, the battle is between ladoke and ajimobi!
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by bot227(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
was in ibadan during the presidential election; People are tired of Ajumobi, civil servants want ladoja. ladoja is seriously campaigning against Apc in oyo state. Massive grass root campaign. APC better watchout!
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by dsquare33: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
I personally believe Ajimobi will win this election ,If there is anybody who made Ibadan to be what it is today in terms of infastructure and which is glearing to the public give it to him he has really done well more than all other gubernatorial aspirants put together. I don't know what Ladoja is looking, for I expect him to be backing the likes of Seyi Makinde. I would want to believe Ajimobi has good intention for the people of Oyostate especially when he unfolded his plan during the splash Fm media debate that was anchored by Edmund Obilo but he has alot of enemies and if there is anything other opposition parties are good at is blackmailing especially Accord party which is offshoot of PDP. However,he has to come down to the level of the masses at times to hear their complaint because naturally the people of Oyo state especially Ibadan indegines have been wired to believe that government money is suppose to be dash out free of charge without working for it.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by ted13: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gov Ajimobi has really transform Oyo state and for continuity sake it is Ajimobi till2019]
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Horllamideh(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
fok off,is he your father?if he is;too bad. I dont have respect for men that bleach. Now get the fok off my front,i have got other fools to attend to
complex ediot
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by mryusuffga(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
its not fact
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by jayboy2261: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just wait and see we are the people that voted GMB and he won we are also ready and waiting 4 april 11 to vote in Akala back to office in oyo state
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Horllamideh:

complex ediot
ode olosi
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Horllamideh(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ode olosi
latest victim of Orubebetisis.....Ode amukun-meko,oponu ayirada
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Horllamideh:

latest victim of Orubebetisis.....Ode amukun-meko,oponu ayirada
.I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind me not listening.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Horllamideh:

complex ediot
Don't feel bad - a lot of people have no talent, and you're most of them!
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by bobosh02(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
efilefun:
I would have chosen Ajimobi, but i dont believe in power of incumbency anymore and surprises could spring up from anywhere just like the guy from Accord party that won a house of rep seat in lagos.. Nigeria's politics is a bit advanced now but Ajimobi should still be hopeful of breaking the jinx of oyo state.

Meanwhile we still celebrating baba's victory.... SAI BABA!!!!!!
u 're actually talking abt Kako Are Dauda,any one knows d man well will definitely know he will win,dis a man dat provides free ride every December to d east,free sch bus to sch children,he usually sumtimes drive dem to sch himself,free bus during ileya to Muslims going to d village,he usually pay d Waec fees of SS3 students,free holiday coaching for students during holidays,people vote for individuals now and not parties
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Sheriff19: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
dguizman:
5 strong candidate,it will be hard for one to choose o.but it is between Ajmobi and Ladoja...Teslim is dead already,while Akala don't have d strength to challenge Ladoja and Ajimobi in ibadan and oyo....just give it to Ladoja.
Ladoja de idera de. Nigeria democrazy has gone beyond party is now abt Individual. I still prefer Ladoja. Ajimobi tried ooo but he fit change d jinx
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by morenath(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Most of the commentators on this thread do not live or based in oyo state.......u don't actually need anyone to tell u dat senator rashidi adewolu ladoja of accord is the next governor of oyo state..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................accord !!! oneness and progress......
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Abusawfi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
to me I give it to Ajimobi...he transformed ibadan,he transformed ogbomosho,the fear is just that ogbomosho ppl won't vote for him.I'm frm ogbomosho,nd I know what they can do.ogbomosho is locked down for Akala and some part of oyo.it can just make dent Ajimobi's chance of retaining this position.[/quote]aba na!abeg wetin en do for ogbomosho.shey na dat'pot' to 'sabo' road wey be say en just fill potholes abi taki road wey e turn into dead trap.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by anigbajumo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
I think Governor Ajimobi stands a better chance of winning again in oyo state going by the capture of federal power by the APC. All other political parties already have a stigma of supporting GEJ's re-election so the "CHANGE" mantra of the APC will work against them. I pity that PDP contenstant called Teslim Folarin cos GeJ's loss is a huge blow for his ambition. That old man Ladoja has nothing to offer anymore in OYO polity than a revenge for his ousting by Adedibu/OBJ

I am positive APC will win OYo state
u can neva predict Oyo state politics until Loss time.....dnt b amazed wen LP,PDP nd Accord support one of dem.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by anigbajumo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abusawfi:
to me I give it to Ajimobi...he transformed ibadan,he transformed ogbomosho,the fear is just that ogbomosho ppl won't vote for him.I'm frm ogbomosho,nd I know what they can do.ogbomosho is locked down for Akala and some part of oyo.it can just make dent Ajimobi's chance of retaining this position.aba na!abeg wetin en do for ogbomosho.shey na dat'pot' to 'sabo' road wey be say en just fill potholes abi taki road wey e turn into dead trap.
can u pls tell me wher nd hw he transformed ogbmosho?
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by anigbajumo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Justfollowit:
Definitely not Akala, not Ajimobi (for the workers' sake) and not Folarin (he is yet to have achieved any thing worthy to be called achievement despite all his years as a Senator)

We can manage Ladoja, he has been the best governor so far.

quote me after election,he can only win if LP,PDP nd Accrd merge 2gead.....
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Olaone1: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by lebienconnu: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ajumobi leekan si. Just one more time.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Olaone1: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ajimobi is a disaster!
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by adebysy: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Let us wait and see what happens in the coming governorship election in Oyo State, I predict Gov.Ajimobi wins the election, though the election might seem very tough but considering what is on ground APC get better chance, Everybody knows how many senators and members of House of representatives APC got now, It seems to be a magic, no this is a matter of political calculation, the whole vote of Ibadan will be shared by all the parties, no doubt about that fact, out of which Accord and APC will get the lion share. In all other areas , the like of Oyo as a whole, without any controversy is in control of APC, Oke-Ogun , Saki , Iseyin and others are for Apc, while the votes of Accord party are limited to Ibadan.What happened in the PRESIDENTIAL/SENATORIAL poll reflects the true outcome of the coming gubernatoral poll in Oyo State.

God bless Oyo State
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Olaone1: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ajimobi is a goner
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Horllamideh:

complex ediot
how far now?how market for Oyo state election?your brother don lose woefully,I tolded you now,but you dey do agidi dat time,no worry we go give you driver wok for our government. APC changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Olaone1:
Ajimobi is a goner
have you seen the result?eyaaaaa,pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng / Edo Assembly Relocates Sitting Over ‘Impeachment Scare’ / Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.