Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory (41169 Views)

Funny Photo About Teebillz Suicide Attempt / Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo That Will Crack You Up / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by farano(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by missbehave247(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Change is here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Airforce1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by IykeChukz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Not funny

Your are acting like your name... Basketmouth!!!

29 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hehhehehh..m grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Chanchit: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yea Someone told me on bbm to look at the sky, there was a big circle around the moon.

But Op what's funny about this? The gods are just trying to tell us they are involved.

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Fairgodwin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Celebrities with 'double-mouth' and 'double standards.'

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by DahtzFestjayz: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
~ This looks like Magodo
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by kestolove95(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rubbish...now everybody wants to associate him or her self to GMB

13 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by LewisO: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
All these yeyebrities just want him to notice them by force. undecided

Lindajohn:
it doesn't mean change, it means: anti Christ has come to rule us
Say something meaningful, that was said when Jonathan was declared as President then.

And if u can't accept (GMB) as your new President... U can go and kiss hot ♨ iron.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Lindajohn(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Haywhymido(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
^^ anti christ ko anti moses ni tabi anti paul. I guess u inherited ur mumuness frm old patience.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by icebebe(f): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
The End time has finally come

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lindajohn:
such an insight
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Lindajohn(f): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
starlingleanets:
such an insight
hmm
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
^^ anti christ ko anti moses ni tabi anti paul. I guess u inherited ur mumuness frm old patience.
bro u r clueless as to what she is saying it will be apt to ask for explanation as to why she said such..instead of displaying your ignorance
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lindajohn:
hmm
its rare dear for a lady to hv such insight .......
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
icebebe:
The End time has finally come
I see the Tribulation coming.....is it a coincidence Obama endorse Buhari? Smthng terrible is about to happen nd 99% of the christains can't see it talkless of getting ready

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by icebebe(f): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
starlingleanets:
I see the Tribulation coming.....is it a coincidence Obama endorse Buhari? Smthng terrible is about to happen nd 99% of the christains can't see it talkless of getting ready
ma dear,Nigerians will regret dis

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Haywhymido(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
starlingleanets:
bro u r clueless as to what she is saying it will be apt to ask for explanation as to why she said such..instead of displaying your ignorance
n for ur myd u think u knw wht she meant?? nonsense. Religious,political n tribe bigotry na im dey worry most of una. U can only hate, u cnt stop d moving train #dhuur

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
n for ur myd u think u knw wht she meant?? nonsense. Religious,political n tribe bigotry na im dey worry most of una. U can only hate, u cnt stop d moving train #dhuur
The last thing i will do on earth is hate a human being
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by bigt2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Basket indeed
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by boolet: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by tejpot(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Your name will soon change too.

Something like......mmmm

Dust bin mouth

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by sexymoma(f): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu

They are all what they call themselves. What a funny life

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
icebebe:
ma dear,Nigerians will regret dis
Africa as a whole and as far i can see it will affect the world at large

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by MKO4ever(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Basket, you can do better naa
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lol Ya all should know he's a comedian na. grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by adorablepepple(f): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
K
Re: Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory by Pebcak: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.