Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Abuja Internet Seminar - Join Over 100 Participants - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Abuja Internet Seminar - Join Over 100 Participants (1015 Views)

Expose your Business to over 100,000 Contact Monthly for just #5000 / Forget Dstv And Hitv: Watch Over 100+ Satelite Tv Sations On Your Pc For Free / World Urban Forum 2006: Seeking For Participants, Sponsorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Internet Seminar - Join Over 100 Participants by OluAbuja(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2006
Internet Business Opportunity Seminar in Abuja.

Hi, my name is Olu Joseph, President of Abuja Internet Club.

Friend, do you know that the Internet is making people rich and some Nigerians like you
and I are already earning dollars through it. Some are doing it fulltime while others are
doing it part time. The truth is that you too can earn residual income through the Internet.

I am also happy to offer you this great opportunity because of my Birthday celebration that
falls within this month. So, this is my birthday celebration package for everyone that is
interested in making money through the Internet.

What you will get at my birthday seminar:

1. How To Earn $10 on each person you refer to a website in the USA and get paid here in Nigeria.
2. How To Earn $21 everytime you refer 2persons at a time to a website i will show you
and get paid right here Nigeria.
3. How to open an e-gold account, buy and sell e-gold for online payment.
4. How to get your own personalized VISACARD for Internet payment.
5. How to get a legitimate US address/phone number for your business or Internet programs.
6. Affiliate money in Abuja. Introduce 100 people to my website in one week and
you will be paid N5,000 guaranteed.

Special Note: All the 6 issues i have mentioned above are things i have handled and i am still earning
dollars from and not some information from any ebook or some so called Internet gurus in Lagos.

In fact i will be showing you my dollar accounts on the Internet for your eyes only. Hurry up and register today.

Date: Saturday 16th September 2006. Time: 10a.m - 3p.m. Fee: N5,000
Seminar Venue: SyberNet Cafe, Suite 6, AUA Plaza, Behind Tantalizer, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Registration Centre: Sephix Limited, Suite 29, AUA Plaza, Behind Tantalizer, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, 08056201612.

Bonus: The first 50 people to register on or before Monday 11th September 2006 at the registration centre will get the following bonuses.

1. Three secret software for sending sms texts on all GSM networks without paying kobo.
2. Two software for making international phone calls without paying kobo.
3. Free 150 ebooks.
4. My ebook on Dare To Fire Your Boss On Friday. I wrote this ebook.
5. My ebook on how to air your product on NTA without paying kobo. I wrote this ebook too.

Friend, I normally charge N15,000 for this type of seminars but my wife asked me to reduce it to
N5,000 so that people can celebrate my birthday with me. Thank you my wife for loving me.

My birthday Cake will be cut for all the attendees at this seminar.

Special accommodation will be arranged for all those coming from outside Abuja but you must call me
on 08056201612 on or before Monday 11th September 2006.

Lastly, if you are attending this seminar, you must immediatelly book a seat for yourself by sending a mail to registration@abujainternetclub.com today.

NB: Print out this mail so that you can read it properly offline.
Re: Abuja Internet Seminar - Join Over 100 Participants by OluAbuja(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2006
Hi guys,

Some excited folks contacted me that i did not provide my bank details for those
who want to make payment into my account before Monday 11th September.

I apologies for the oversight. Here are my details for interested participants.

Bank: UBA - Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Accoun name: Oludaisi Joseph
Account number: 01263758901152.

Make the payment on or before Monday 11th September and call me on
08056201612 when you have done so.

Cheers.
Re: Abuja Internet Seminar - Join Over 100 Participants by OluAbuja(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2006
Just to remind you that the seminar is this Saturday 16th September.

Don't , is it.

(1) (Reply)

Customized Sms Biz For You,free!( U Can Start With Just N1000 Only ) / Send Bulk Sms Without Internet Connection! / In Need Of Waec Result Checker Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.