Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. (4922 Views)

Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Laura Ikeji Goes Braless And Flashes Major Sideboob In Plunging Cut-out Dress - / Oops See Pic—behati Prinsloo Bares Butt In Red Carpet Wardrobe Malfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by Willaimsbrick(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oops!! Behati Prinsloo is the latest person to fall victim to a wardrobe malfunction.the Victoria's Secret Angel was walking in a red Carpet at the opening Of the Tommy Hilfiger's new store Paris Monday when the wind blew her red dress up, Revealing her bare bottom.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/whoops-behati-prinsloo-suffers-wardrobe.html

1 Share

Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
lols. so embarrassing. she could have worn a pant or something. oyibos sha

2 Likes

Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ewww!!! She just _raped my eyes. Definitely suing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by icebebe(f): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
But d photographers were really fast

2 Likes

Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by sKeetz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nothing dey the nyansh sad
Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by alexis007(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
this one follow dey seek my precious attention kwa?.....BTW,what is benhati prinseloo?is it the name of general buhari favourite cow?

1 Like

Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by hatux: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
You call this butt undecided?
Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by ichieoriginal(m): 2:56am On Apr 02, 2015
hatux:
You call this butt undecided?
My bro I tired oh...why NL dey fall my hand,this flat screen TV,or plasma. Una dy call y*nsh
Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by ichieoriginal(m): 2:58am On Apr 02, 2015
That's no butt....that's just a joke...its not worth committing "lookery"...

I heard someone on NL called "rokiatu" can do better
Re: Whoops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction And Flashes Her Bare Butt. by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Even with photoshop, the nyash still no make sense.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celebrities Who Look Completely Different Without Makeup (PHOTOS) / Hushpupi Richer Than Emoney And Mompha?? / Toke Makinwa, DJ Cuppy, Susan Peters & More Join in on #Socialchallenge viral me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.