Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,470 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes (1360 Views)

58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 / Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / Gen Muhammadu Buhari Acceptance Speech - Download Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by succyreal(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
This are some of General Muhammadu Buhari acceptance speech quotes

1.There shall no more be a ruling party; All
Progressive Congress(APC), will now be your
governing party.

2. You are all my people; I will treat you all as
mine. I will work for those who voted for me, voted
against me and those who didn’t vote at all.

3. President Jonathan has nothing to fear of me;
we might not agree on the same methodology of
governance… he is a great Nigerian leader, who
made it possible for democracy to thrive.I will
extend my hands of fellowship to Jonathan and his
team.

4. Our long night is over and a new dawn has
come…democracy & rule of law will be put in place.

5. Let us put the recent past behind us and forget
our old battles.

6. Along the way there will be success and
setbacks; mistakes will be made but we will not
take you for granted.

7. You Shall be able to go to bed knowing you are
safe…insurgents would soon know the strength of
the collective will of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Genea(f): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
why wont insurgency stop wen d father of insurgency has finally gotten wat he wants
Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by ozo13(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
angry e still dey pain u? Beta people for ya party don concede defeat.or na ffk u be?
Genea:
why wont insurgency stop wen d father of insurgency has finally gotten wat he wants

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Genea(f): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
ozo13:
angry e still dey pain u? Beta people for ya party don concede defeat.or na ffk u be?
wah an irony,i voted for him mister
Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Genea:

You need

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Genea(f): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
sseunhayor:

You need
misterman,am i lying?
Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Genea:
misterman,am i lying?

It doesn't matter. U need to take your drugs now. Its due. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Bamss1: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
I will really miss mama piss...

The grammarian/grammatical icon if our time.

Pls mama give us some more before you go.
Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by donphilopus: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Genea:

When ignoramuses like you spew this kinda balderdash, all I think of is slapping them. Is Jonathan that clueless not to have arrested and prosecuted him for sponsoring Boko Haram?
Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by ozo13(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Genea:
wah an irony,i voted for him mister
hmmm.so tell us who d father of insurgency is.dd u also vite for that father of insurgents?
Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Genea(f): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
ozo13:
hmmm.so tell us who d father of insurgency is.dd u also vite for that father of insurgents?
yea mayb vos am tired of pdp and jonathan yup and i wanted the insurgency to end
Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Genea(f): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
donphilopus:

When ignoramuses like you spew this kinda balderdash, all I think of is slapping them. Is Jonathan that clueless not to have arrested and prosecuted him for sponsoring Boko Haram?
weally,i wud sy he did d best, i hope you kno dt to kill a snake you hav to destroy d head,so jonathan was just detroying d body cos d head was impenetrable
Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Genea:
hypertension is like HIV, it is almost incurable!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by foliks(f): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
May God grant u the strength nd wisdom to GOVERN dis nation. Sai baba.....sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
sseunhayor:

It doesn't matter. U need to take your drugs now. Its due. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

History Of Lagos / MASSOB And The Nigeria Police Clash In Owerri / Buhari's 5000 Naira Per Month Is A Covert Operation To Feed Northern Almajiris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.