Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist (1134 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist by stone07(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls there was a serious argument between me and my friend based on the type of reply Aisha Buhari gave to d journalist.
The Journalist asked her what will be the president major priority if they resume work and she said the first assignment is to tackle INSECURITY in the country. So my friend now said she gave a wrong reply, that she supposed to mention how to provide employment or how to stabilise the economy ahead of providing insecurity.
My argument here is that to tackle insecurity is d major and d first assignment to be faced, because without providing d best security in the country, there is no how you can provide a conducive environment for employments. How will you be able to stabilise d economy when there is insecurity In the country.
Pls I also need people in the house to comment on Aisha Buhari Reply if her reply was wrong or right.
Waiting for your reply. ......
Re: Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist by kilokeys(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
you. know what?

i laugh when politicians promise security, electricity, water and other basic things..

when other countries are changing policies..
like..
taking the worker's compensation act seriously
taking the land use act seriously
introducing mortgage facilities
diversifying from oil

lets see what baba has in mind.
the wife should just feed him well.., no blow j*bs at this time o.. baba needs to keep his senses.
Re: Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist by Ab025(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
ur friend is very wrong

1 Like

Re: Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist by richol(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
ur friend shouldnt stop taking the drugs...for mans sake,the first thing to do is to ensure the security of lives entrusted in u...well,not all people think straight like us thats why they have friends like us to help dem.

1 Like

Re: Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist by mperoakeem(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
kilokeys:
you. know what?

i laugh when politicians promise security, electricity, water and other basic things..

when other countries are changing policies..
like..
taking the worker's compensation act seriously
taking the land use act seriously
introducing mortgage facilities
diversifying from oil

lets see what baba has in mind.
the wife should just feed him well.., no blow j*bs at this time o.. baba needs to keep his senses.
a typical tanoid... Stop ranting rubbish again.

1 Like

Re: Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist by stone07(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ab025:
ur friend is very wrong
I even based my argument on a situation where many people have been killed and still dying on by Boko Haram, killing by armed robbers, tribal and religion war, oil bunkering and so on. With all these social and economic insecurity in d country, tackling of insecurity should be d first on d president Buhari priority list.
Re: Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hope you took your friend to health centre Mental one to be precise..
Even if you make a billion naira daily without peace or security,its nothing but if you make #100 daily with peace and security,you are better off than someone who makes a billion naira.

1 Like

Re: Pls Comment On Aisha Buhari On Her Reply To The Journalist by egift(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
While there are 1001 possible replies, she is right to put Insecurity first. If you look at Jonathan's conceding, Buhari promising to forgive Jonathan and his past, the 2 Peace accords, Amaechi and Tinubu promising magnanimity in victory and other utterances, you will understand that all the major players even INEC all want to make sure the everyone is secured and that there is no uprising.

So confronting Insecurity is everyone's priority.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS / Dangote Cement For Sale At Promo Price / REVEALED: Photos of Young Teenage Girls Joining ISIS (Why are they doing this?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.