Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Please Is INEC Going To Conduct Election For Sambo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Is INEC Going To Conduct Election For Sambo? (619 Views)

INEC Can Conduct Election In Sambisa Forest , But Not In Rivers State-gov Wike / INEC To Postpone Edo Election For 3 Weeks / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is INEC Going To Conduct Election For Sambo? by Daewoods(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders I have not heard any body or press talking about sambo...has he been voted out or still there...and why are we not talking about him?
Re: Please Is INEC Going To Conduct Election For Sambo? by Revolution: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Daewoods:
Please my fellow nairalanders I have not heard any body or press talking about sambo...has he been voted out or still there...and why are we not talking about him?

The President and Vice President are voted for in the same election, as one team. When the presidential candidate is voted in his vice presidential candidate is also voted in and the same applies when the president is voted out. Therefore, Sambo was voted out along with Jonathan and will be replaced by Yemi Osibanjo.
Re: Please Is INEC Going To Conduct Election For Sambo? by Daewoods(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Revolution:

The President and Vice President are voted for in the same election, as one team. When the presidential candidate is voted in his vice presidential candidate is also voted in and the same applies when the president is voted out. Therefore, Sambo was voted out along with Jonathan and will be replaced by Yemi Osibanjo.
Chai poor man..we did not even hear his voice throughout the election period...I think he wasn't given a chance or he is actually more clueless than his boss.
Sai baba till tandoids get sense!
Change is here
#acceptchange

(1) (Reply)

PDP Gambia Chapter Welcomes High Chief Aleogho Raymond Dokpesi (photos) / Festus Keyamo Should Be Appointed EFCC Boss / Oba Akiolu's Curse Will Affect Only Indigenes Says Another Oba-how True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.