Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why GEJ Doesn't Have A Choice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why GEJ Doesn't Have A Choice. (396 Views)

'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu / GEJ Doesn't Engage In Gross And Perverse Intimate Affairs With Little Boys- FFK / Shame: Chadian President Knows Where BH Leader Is In Nigeria But Gej Doesn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why GEJ Doesn't Have A Choice. by Diamby: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
I would like to say that GEJ had to choice than to congratulate the president elect when it became clear to him that he had lost the election even when the final results were still pending.In know a lot of people would have pressurised him not to
hand over or annul the elections,he knew that if he did this a lot of violence might occur and blame will be on him.Those giving him such advice will desert him at that time and he will be left to carry the burden if ICC alone,so for me i think he took such decision without taking anybodies advice,we can also forget quickly gbagbo of ivory coast whose wife was sentenced to 25 years in prison.It is better for one to retire gracefully that to end to in jail.
Re: Why GEJ Doesn't Have A Choice. by kestolove95(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
God don save gej and pej....
But ffk and okupe must be dealt with

(1) (Reply)

Election: Pdp’ll Win Ebonyi Governorship With Ease, Boasts Party Scribe / Drop Your Crown & Pursue Politics - Afenifere Advices Oba Of Lagos / Buy Your Dangote Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.