Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Tonto Dike Excited To Win N7million Gamble On General Buhari’s Victory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Excited To Win N7million Gamble On General Buhari’s Victory (782 Views)

Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen / Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Excited To Win N7million Gamble On General Buhari’s Victory by famobaba(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
The emergence of General Muhammadu Buhari as the President-Elect means something more to controversial actress, Tonto Dike than most Nigerians.

She dropped hints on her Instagram page of her excitement at not selling out her voice. But the clincher is that she revealed that she is now N7 million richer for placing abet on the elections.

“Awwwwww my heart is JOYED.. I didn’t sell my voice nor Choice nor Vote*** #off the record, I just won 7million NARIA on MR PRESIDENT…

The intention behind the actress’ absence at all President Goodluck Jonathan campaign events is now clear.

It would be recalled that a leading betting company, Nairabet branched out of its sporting niche by adding the presidential elections to its betting options.
The first of its kind betting odds is limited only to the presidential election and features all 14 candidates representing their respective political parties.Incumbent President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leads with highest odd of 1.4 and followed closely at 2.0 by his fierce rival from the All Peoples Congress (APC), General Muhammed Buhari (Rtd).

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/tonto-dike-excited-to-win-n7million-gamble-on-general-buharis-victory/

Re: Tonto Dike Excited To Win N7million Gamble On General Buhari’s Victory by abanicool(f): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
oohhh!!!!!!congrats my dear tonto.
Re: Tonto Dike Excited To Win N7million Gamble On General Buhari’s Victory by ammyluv2002(f): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Akuko tongue
Re: Tonto Dike Excited To Win N7million Gamble On General Buhari’s Victory by realborn(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats To.to....

(1) (Reply)

New Hit Song Afro G - FGC Ohafia ( Prod. By Sarz) / Serbian Pop Star Tries To Drag Beyonce ...after Dragging Kim K / Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.