Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

INVESTORS- Want To Sell A Stake In My App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / INVESTORS- Want To Sell A Stake In My App (700 Views)

Hi guys review this my app: a whatsapp, 2go, instagram, olx, game app all-in-one / I Need Beta Testers For My App Before Its Official Release / Check My App Pin Pals Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTORS- Want To Sell A Stake In My App by payne4real(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Details about my app

Socialreachng is a new crowd-speaking platform that lets supporters of a cause pledge to share a message at a certain time, thereby boosting the audience of the message by substantially. Users can opt to share the predetermined message on their personal Twitter or Facebook accounts. It can be described as an “online flash mob” as it allows you to reach users that you wouldn’t usually be able to. It’s important to note that when you sign up to use Socialreachng, you’re authorising the app to share a single message on your behalf. After the campaign is over, Socialreachng promises not to spam your account.

Socialreachng is open to use for non profits, government agencies, individuals, and anything in between.

How do I use Socialreachng?

In order to create a Socialreachng account you need a Facebook or Twitter account to connect it with. When you log in, you’ll be directed to a dashboard that will give you an overview of your scheduled Socialreachng. To start a new Socialreachng go to the top right hand corner of the screen and click “Start a Socialreach.” That will direct you to the next screen where you’ll be able to fill out a name, category, message, and photo. The “message” is what your followers are going to tweet out, so we suggest the useof few hashtags and keeping it short incase anyone wants to add a message before the tweet. You can see what your message looks like in the top right hand corner and personalise it to make sure it looks just right.You also might want to personalise the picture you use, and share the same picture across multiple socialmedia platforms to add some consistency to your campaign. Campaigns are typically authorised between 1-3 days, the entire website is free (unless you want to use Standard for #15,000 or Premium for #30,000 per campaign) and it’s really easy to use. Another really cool part of Socialreachng is the option to create updates for your followers. You can do this in the “Project Update” tab under the “My Socialreach” section of your admin page. Supporters love staying up to date and to see how they’re making a difference in your campaign, every before it’s over. Also, saying “thank you” never hurt anyone! Thank your supporters for their support up until this point, or thank them after the campaign is over.

How do I market Socialreachng?

Socialreachng.com has a guide on how to promote and run a successful Socialreachng campaign. The guide includes how to optimise your campaign, marketing templates, and much more. Here’s a quick summary of the guide:

1. Keep your message short and sweet (I support meaningful volunteer experiences #TeamUnitedNigeria).
2. Set a deadline of 2-3 weeks.
3. Socialreachng suggest promoting through email, embedded website, twitter, Facebook, tumblr, and youtube.
4. Make sure to have a clear call to action and to specify that you want them to join through Socialreachng(not just “like” your Facebook status).
5. Use \"Updates\" to rally support for your campaign and/or to update supporters on your campaign progress.

www.socialreachng.com

any interested investor should contact me 08067441198 or email: payne4real@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: INVESTORS- Want To Sell A Stake In My App by payne4real(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Keep it coming
Re: INVESTORS- Want To Sell A Stake In My App by chim14(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
dash, dash ,dash. D same social networkin stuff.
Re: INVESTORS- Want To Sell A Stake In My App by payne4real(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
chim14:
dash, dash ,dash. D same social networkin stuff.
?

(1) (Reply)

Web And Mobile Solutions / Cheapest Ever 2:1 PONZI SCRIPT AVAILABLE / Wireless Networker And Web-developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.