Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Drop Your April Fool Pranks Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drop Your April Fool Pranks Here (481 Views)

Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / Share Your April Fool Experience. / 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your April Fool Pranks Here by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Today as being April fools' day, so I decided to pull some pranks on my loved ones(family)....what came to my mind was bank alert, so I logged on to my laptop and searched for free bulk sms providers and lo and behold I saw this site with 10 free sms units on registration.....

Then I registered with my details, got the free 10 units, I had already created some sms alert formats as I knew some banks' formats, then the provider blocked my account I opened with them....I was then wondering why it was blocked and an idea came to my head that they must have set some parameters to block any user who tries to forge bank alerts

So I registered again with another email and fone number, got another 10 free units.....and then decided to tweak the name of the sender of the message and voala the message was sent......I was happy....I sent the first one to my brother....50k alert....immediately he called me to ask what happened.....I told him that he should help me keep the money that they are trying to block my account and I cant hold the money.....and he said ok

Sent another alert 500k to one of my uncles with another person's name....I am very sure he must av left his office to withdraw the money....then I sent a debit alert to my mom......this nearly gave her high bp, as she was screaming that, that was why she doesn't like using ATM card that they have withdrawn all her money from her account.....I was laughing out so loudly and then I told her it was April fool, see the way she nearly killed me.

You can also drop ur pranks here, the ones you fell for and the ones you gave..... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Heartwarming Story. / Hard Corner / What Is The Highest Number Of FP And FTC You Ever Made A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.