Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Other Political Parties Should Learn A Lesson Or Two - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Political Parties Should Learn A Lesson Or Two (490 Views)

Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Other Political Parties Should Learn A Lesson Or Two by Kevinoh: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think it's high time other political parties learnt a thing or two from Apc's boldness and bravery to challenge the almighty ruling party Pdp by merging to form a stronger alliance. Perhaps if we have a third or even more stronger parties spring up, there will be some sort of healthy competition for whichever party is in power to impress the people and move the country forward in order to earn our votes and retain power.

Watching the collation exercise on tv, I heard a lot of parties I never knew existed earning very little votes.

Just an observation.
Re: Other Political Parties Should Learn A Lesson Or Two by egift(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
That will be nice. One only get to know the name of some parties during election alone.

Sai Buhari. God bless Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Channels TV Viewers Selfies... / The Beauty Of Democracy. / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Knows Exactly Why GEJ Lost To GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.