Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or (1457 Views)

Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' / How To Recall Member Of Senate Or House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by xrisdon(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
It is no longer News that the PDP has lost majority at the Upper Chamber(senate) of the National Assembly.

Some people are already suggesting who will be the senate president,
that is who the APC will present..

But I have a feeling that the PDP will retain the leadership of the Senate!
THEY WILL NOT LOSE IT ALL!
what they need is to win at least ten APC senators on their side and form majority!

Or at worst they will support any APC senator of their choice that have at least the support of other Ten APC senators, and make him the senate president as against their party's choice!

The same thing may happen at the House of Representative.

THATS THE BEAUTY OF DEMOCRACY cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by podosci(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tambuwal saw PDP loosing the Election and Quickly defected to leave a sinking ship
Which senator in his right senses would defect now and join an already sunk ship?
GEJ destroyed the PDP , I don't see President Buhari behaving has clueless has GEJ but let us see
And whats your guarantee that more senators are not going to dump PDP and join APC even before the Senate reconvenes?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by xrisdon(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Tambuwal saw PDP loosing the Election and Quickly defected to leave a sinking ship
Which senator in his right senses would defect now and join an already sunk ship?
GEJ destroyed the PDP , I don't see President Buhari behaving has clueless has GEJ but let us see
And whats your guarantee that more senators are not going to dump PDP and join APC even before the Senate reconvenes?

what you wrote up there does not in anyway related to my post!

please re-read the post.
Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:

No right thinking Senator will decamp APC this time. AS A MATTER OF FACT, APC WILL RECEIVE MORE MEMBERS B4 AND AFTER THIS ELECTION

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by theV0ice: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
PDP lacks the shrewd politicians to make that happen. They lack strategists.

Go and ask tinubu how they got PDP reps to rebel against the might of the PDP led fg.

It sure wasn't by wishful thinking
Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by xrisdon(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=ULSHERLAN post=32250700]

No right thinking Senator will decamp AP

you don't know Nigeria politician ;:-)
Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=xrisdon post=32251284][/quote]

How are u sure am not a politician
Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by xrisdon(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=ULSHERLAN post=32251736]

How are u sure am not a politician[/quot

you are a politician, fine.

remember you can only speak for yourself and not others
Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by xrisdon(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:
PDP lacks the shrewd politicians to make that happen. They lack strategists.

Go and ask tinubu how they got PDP reps to rebel against the might of the PDP led fg.

It sure wasn't by wishful thinking

I know its not by wishful thinking,
they will certainly work towards it.
Re: PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or by xrisdon(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
I predicted this few months ago!!

(1) (Reply)

Harass Civilians, Prepare For Retirement, Amaechi Tells Police / Behold Taraba State Governor-elect / Breaking News!!! Jega Got A Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.