Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Remember These Infamous Words From The Infamous Dead And Buried Pdp. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember These Infamous Words From The Infamous Dead And Buried Pdp. (649 Views)

Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Mohammed K Mohammed Is Dead And Buried In Katsina (pictured) / Julius Berger Died And Buried In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember These Infamous Words From The Infamous Dead And Buried Pdp. by nesta007(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose
*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace
*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a
bastard.- Doyin Okupe
*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to
rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.
*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani
Adams.
*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK
*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. -
Asari Dokubo.
*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that
Jonathan can win. - Fasehun
*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo
state. - Mimiko
*We shall deliver the South West votes to
Jonathan. - Afenifere
*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -
Yinka Odumakin.
*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. -
Fayose
*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu
*I would open the gates of hell on those who
oppose you - Oyedepo
*GEJ till 2019 - PDP/GEJ Supporters.
Exodus 14:13 “APC Fear not, stand firm, and see
the salvation of the LORD, which he will work for
you today. For the PDP whom you see today, you
shall never see again."
Who God has blessed (Buhari), no 6 billion bribe
collecting Nigerian Pastor can curse
Re: Remember These Infamous Words From The Infamous Dead And Buried Pdp. by watered(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fact file....

God is watching you o. Allow peace to reign as PDP sef don realise their mistakes
Re: Remember These Infamous Words From The Infamous Dead And Buried Pdp. by Day11(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
And the same Buhari killed them with diz....

Re: Remember These Infamous Words From The Infamous Dead And Buried Pdp. by Baawaa(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bye bye to Jonathan,we shall not meet again
Re: Remember These Infamous Words From The Infamous Dead And Buried Pdp. by AK6464(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Even the Bible says 'fear north'
Re: Remember These Infamous Words From The Infamous Dead And Buried Pdp. by mailadedamola(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

An Audio Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To The Igbos....posted By Premium Times. / Photo: The Igbos Are Ready To Die / Pdp’s Ishaku In Early Lead In 10 Councils Of Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.