Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Acceptance Statement... By Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acceptance Statement... By Social Media (300 Views)

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Acceptance Statement By General Muhammadu Buhari, Gcfr, president-elect / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acceptance Statement... By Social Media by OAM(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
We all have learnt from the story of Mohammed Buhari; one that gives hope to the hopeless, sees opportunities in consistent failures and above all pay less attention to age as far as success in our lives is concerned.... Nairalander, I strongly believe we are walking on the part of the people's general,his was a success and I know ours is no difference. If you look closely you will realize how far we have come, you will truly sense the beginning is not an end; after all Buhari has set the precedence to counter that silly equation. Personally, I see this victory as one paving way for total healing, forgiveness and above all mending broken friendship, relationships and families.

The test of a nation is not how many millionaires you have, but how many millions you lift out of poverty. And this Buhari would do.

Congratulations Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt From This Election / "Free And Fair" Election?? How APC Won / Lagos Needs Change To The Center!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.