Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

So Boko Haram Was North Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Boko Haram Was North Agenda (1320 Views)

Gallant Lt. Col Killed Fighting Boko Haram Was Sick, Had Requested A Break From / It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Beadex1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now the general has won the election,I sense the end of boko haram that destabilize president Jonathan administration.... We are all watching
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by A7(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beadex1:
Now the general has won the election,I sense the end of boko haram that destabilize president Jonathan administration.... We are all watching

Thank whatever you worship, you are very lucky to be left with "sense" despite being a tanoid. A miracle.
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by DickDastardly(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beadex1:
HD or 3D? wink
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Idrismusty97(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Even if it was a northern agenda, GEJ was dumb to start fighting them 6 weeks to election. Now there is enough grounds to attribute their sudden disappearance to GEJ government.

8 Likes

Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Beadex1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
DickDastardly:

HD or 3D? wink
both my brother
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by DesChyko: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
It was politically motivated if that is what you mean.
'By whom?' remains the question.
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Beadex1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Even if it was a northern agenda, GEJ was dumb to start fighting them 6 weeks to election.
yea it was dumb of him but if Jonathan had started it earlier it would have bin termed homicide ...... Some people even raised alarm that Jonathan was killing northern youth... Nigeria is a complex society

1 Like

Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan administration led by GEJ, Dasuki Sambo and some elements were the ones behind the Boko Haram menace just to get military contracts. The Boko Haram thing was politically motivated and those who are behind it miscalculated. Has anyone asked where Ali Modu Sheriff is? I expect Boko Haram to disappear within the next few weeks.

1 Like

Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Beadex1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
DesChyko:
It was politically motivated if that is what you mean.
'By whom?' remains the question.
well that is another question... And i pray Mr president spills this out before leaving the office... I am very optimistic that he knows the source
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Idrismusty97(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beadex1:
yea it was dumb of him but if Jonathan had started it earlier it would have bin termed homicide ...... Some people even raised alarm that Jonathan was killing northern youth... Nigeria is a complex society
And those people are still in his government(PDP).

1 Like

Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by DesChyko: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beadex1:
well that is another question... And i pray Mr president spills this out before leaving the office... I am very optimistic that he knows the source

Even if he knows, he can't say such. The strength of Nigerian politicians is the volume of secrets you know and how tight you keep them.
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Beadex1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Jonathan administration led by GEJ, Dasuki Samba and some lements were the ones behind the Boko Haram menace just to get military contracts. The Boko Haram thing was politically motivated and those who are behind it miscalculated. Has anyone asked where Ali Modu Sheriff is? I expect Boko Haram to disappear within the next few weeks.
my brother...i pray for peace to intervene because what i foresee to happen might be bigger
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Beadex1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
DesChyko:

Even if he knows, he can't say such. The strength of Nigerian politicians is the volume of secrets you know and how tight you keep them.
this when politics is termed a dirty game..to me it is the most powerful fraternity in the world..embedded with secrets
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by LogicPower(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Beadex1:

1. But do you remember who carried out the first bomb blast in the country?

2. Do you remember how GEJ publicly but FALSELY came out to implicate the northern elite and exonerate his terrorist kinsmen who had claimed responsibility?

3. The ordinary northerners, Christians and Muslims, who are the the direct victims of the merciless killings and destruction of BH atrocities have been asking for the very minimum from GEJ, which is for his government to protect their and families from the evil-minded BH insurgents.

4. But it was very clear not only to the northerners but to every unbiased local and international observer that GEJ and his government was never seriously committed to ending the insurgency; worse still, he personally never even showed enough concern and sympathy to the BH victims in the north, to the dismay and amazement of even some world leaders.

5. And just as you and many people from your region suspect that some 'born-to-rule' northern leaders were the ones bombing their own people, killing thousands of them, maiming and displacing millions of them, just in order to make GEJ look bad and not to be re-elected, so do many northerners believe that some SS/SE elements were aiding and abetting the bombing for their various agendas (vengeance against the north, decimating and silencing the northern elite by discrediting them, blackmailing them and distracting them with so much violence in their backyards)

6. So I believe when the truth about BH insurgency finally emerges, it would shock many people. And the truth might lie somewhere between what the SS/SE supporters of GEJ suspect and what the Northern supporters of GMB suspect.

1 Like

Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Comment by the OP is indeed a silly one
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by seankafor(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2015
why cant the northerners grow like every other tribe? What they knw is only power. The north ar bokoharam and bokoharam are notherners
Re: So Boko Haram Was North Agenda by DesChyko: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Beadex1:
this when politics is termed a dirty game..to me it is the most powerful fraternity in the world..embedded with secrets
Spot on.

(1) (Reply)

Barr Muhammad Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Politicians Who Have Remain In Power For Sixteen Years / Why I Usually Wear Palm Slippers – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.