Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Fifa 2006 :installation Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 2006 :installation Help (5705 Views)

Please Who Has Pes 2006 Installation CD?? / Monopoly Fifa 2006 World Cup Edition Game / World Soccer Tour 2006 vs FIFA 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 2006 :installation Help by larry007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2006
hello
I have a problem loading fifa 2006 to my pc.I bought the software at ikeja (3cds)
I installed demon tool from cd1,Extracted the rar files from one to three after the process finishes it still asks prompts me to insert the corect cd in cdrom or Restrart application.
Please someone should help with the installation step to installing fifa 2006 pc game.
Re: Fifa 2006 :installation Help by ladex142(m): 4:48am On Sep 21, 2006
You've been duped, obviously you didn't buy the original game, instead you got a game that was downloaded from the internet and packaged into a CD. I know someone that was into selling something like that before (could it be me? grin) Well the good news is that there's a solution to your little problem, visit www.gameburnworld.com and search for a "no cd crack" for your game or better still, do a google search for Fifa 2006 no cd crack, download it and copy the crack into the download directory of the installed game, you would be prompted the file already exists in the directory, go ahead and replace it. Finally, double click on the crack file, your game would load with no more "insert the correct disc" bullsh*t" again. I hope your PC can handle the game, enjoy!.
Re: Fifa 2006 :installation Help by kulex2k1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2007
Explore each of d cd u shuld find a folder named "crack" copy d file(s) into the folder where u installed d game in ur hard drive
Re: Fifa 2006 :installation Help by PaulBee(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
grin
Hello to you too!
Go into the crack folder, copy the file that has the game icon and paste it on your desk top! Use icon to start the game, always load the disc though.
Enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which version of PES Is The Best Of Them All? / What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. / Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.