Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police (28289 Views)

How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by sukkot: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
na wa ooo.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by KingsleyCEO: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
In this case is your word against mine... Only God will vindicate you that's if you deserve it.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by Cchuks27(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Sai Baba !!! The NPF and EFCC are beginning to work. Change is truly here. I hope they can build on this.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by lonelydora: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Police can do anything just to get promotion. The way Nigerian police catch a lion........ catch a cat, torture it until it confesses to be a lion. I somehow believe the guy.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by TeamSimple(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
After Buhari's victory,My mum exchanged dollar 4 212 instead of 225,Nigeria stock exchange recorded 8% all time high since 2010,NTA getting their senses back and Nigeria police doing what they established for..I see a brighter rewarding future..God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by Nascimento(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
That's great. That Thursday was so horrible.
Thank Jah.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by drealnamdy(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Am totally disappointed at d members of dis great forum that once has great intellectuals with brains to read n reason logically instead of all dis replies am readin here praising the Nigeria police..as if we don't knw d NPF wth der level of stupidy of capturing an innocent man and parading him as an arm robber...we wll read d story of how the robbers were all shooting sporadically...dis man might hav also bein a victim of der reckless shootin..and u re here typin Nonsense praising d NPF...suen shld conduct I.Q test for members of dis forum so he cld knw exactly wher to place individuals based on der level of reasonin

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by otunbadan(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
shachris:
proper investigation should be carried out. the innocent should not be persecuted.

Persecuted and PROSECUTED are not the same Sir
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by charles009(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
cr7lomo:
Those sayin good work by police dint read thru ,, we know d way police hang issues on innocent Nigerians . That guy might be innocent

my brother you are so correct, There was a murder case some years back where i live, The police came and arrested lots of people. I asked a question about that lately just to be told, some of the people arrested are still in prison. There is pressure on the police, certainly a fall guy can be anyone this time...

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by idu1(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't think the man is an armed robber.....
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by Missmossy(f): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmm Naija where sometimes the wrong suspect is being convicted, a proper and thorough investigation should be conducted before passing judgement.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by rman: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Where exactly did they get all the weapons listed?

Were they recovered during the gun battle or they were weapons in police custody from other arrests?

People should know that Nigerian police do parade suspects with weapons not actually recovered from them. FACT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by IamZinah: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by collinsworth(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Who do i believe in all dis story; the suspect or the police? We have seen many cases of wrong arrests by the npf. I pray they get dis one right. Make dem ni go kill innocent man for nothing!
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
otunbadan:

Persecuted and PROSECUTED are not the same Sir

I actually meant persecuted. every suspect should be prosecuted. But let no man persecute the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by andyanders: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Even looking at his face will show you that he is an armed robber.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by Ninilowo(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2015
See chache of ammunition. He be boko haram.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by aariwa(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
the proper procedure when you have a gun shot wound is to report to the nearest police station and make a report for record purposes &not travelling to a far distance to treat your self as the man alleged
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by chinkichun: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Did you guys read it to the end? This Man here might be innocent. Further investigations should be made to ascertain his claim before condemning him for a crime he might not have been involved in.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by Adeyeancah(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2015
NO BE SAY I SABI TOO MUCH BUT SHEY NA PUNCH NEWSPAPER DEY SPELL RIFLE WITH DOUBLE "F"?
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by amjoy: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
siraj1402:
Our laws needed to be review so that people like this can always be send to where they usually send their victims.Hope this will be minimal soon when most and capable youths are employed. Work for GMB

The punishment for armed robbery is death by hanging.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
The guy is telling a different story from the police.
Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by agamali1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
The story just don't add up, first they were involved in sporadic shooting and latter the suspect was arrested on a stop and search. Did they get the guns from him.Smh for Nigeria police,anything just to cover up, it is glaring that this guy is definitely not among the bank robbers.He might be a thief or an armed robber but definitely not the owo bank robber or probably innocent sef who knows? Bank robber riding on a bike hian naija police I dey hail o

1 Like

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by obumkeke(m): 4:44am On Apr 03, 2015
agamali1:
The story just don't add up, first they were involved in sporadic shooting and latter the suspect was arrested on a stop and search. Did they get the guns from him.Smh for Nigeria police,anything just to cover up, it is glaring that this guy is definitely not among the bank robbers.He might be a thief or an armed robber but definitely not the owo bank robber or probably innocent sef who knows? Bank robber riding on a bike hian naija police I dey hail o

which is why I said the police are you used to making arrest and looking for incidents to blame it one...... their boss must have pressurized them to make an arrest and they did.... Until proven guilty, He is still a suspect, but might not be totally innocent from crimes..

1 Like

Re: Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police by SenatorJames(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
That is if found quilt by a competent law court
siraj1402:
Our laws needed to be review so that people like this can always be send to where they usually send their victims.Hope this will be minimal soon when most and capable youths are employed. Work for GMB
You know our Policemen may be funny at times.

If Police handles you for just 2 days, you will accept that you are Abubakar Sekarau.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY / "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady / Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.