Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. (19227 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / The Most Beautiful Woman Ever. CHINEKE! See Her Eyes!!!! / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by TheDarkRebel: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
~ Lala247, i told you Pimple419 is Indian.

See how she's supporting and complimenting one of her own cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Aishwaraya Rai and Deepika Pandukone Bears Similar Striking Resemblances
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
ifa hear,ugly u.
You mean your girlfriend? undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by pbs4real(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

You mean your girlfriend? undecided
rokiatu dn gv u mouth abi?anywayz jez kidding sha. . U re fyn and u luk lyk tolotolo.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by santos876(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
jessss.I love dos eyes mehn
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ Lala247, i told you Pimple419 is Indian.

See how she's supporting and complimenting one of her own cheesy cheesy

What u mean ?? What friend
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by TheDarkRebel: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

What u mean ?? What friend

~ Dimple !
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okay but not that very beautiful!
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by pappizeezu: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Former miss world....pyranka chopra fine pass her
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tell me this is an april fool's joke sad
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

How many PM's do you receive daily with your mad curves?
lol girl u are funny. I nor fit count am thou. wink
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2015
Versailles:
Aishwaraya Rai and Deepika Pandukone Bears Similar Striking Resemblances
not at all. But Deepika is hot thou, damn hot because she got the body. She's my girl crush.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Babe2sure(f): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2015
pappizeezu:
Former miss world....pyranka chopra fine pass her

I beg to differ.
Aishwarya is still the most beautiful. Even Priyanka Chopra once commented on her beauty.
She came close, but not more beautiful than Aishwarya.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Babe2sure:

I beg to differ.
Aishwarya is still the most beautiful. Even Priyanka Chopra once commented on her beauty.
She came close but not more beautiful that Aishwarya.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though....
Thank you jare.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Babe2sure(f): 5:52am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Thank you jare.

You are welcome.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by SailorXY: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2015
even if we are just comparing popular figures, how exactly is she better than Beyonce or Kim K?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by AdeQuate18: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
My mum fine pass
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by sKeetz(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Thank you jare.

You go sweet to fück oo shocked shocked

Imagine that ass pointed wide spread on my face embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu, are u infatuated with her? i've seen other threads you've opened other threads about her in the fashion section . there're far more beautiful women than her , faaaar more
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by elari(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Well for a starter shes my most beautiful. grin She also won miss world. And she is said to be the most beautiful woman.

But personally shes the most beautiful woman to me, and not because shes called "the most beautiful woman" she's actually really astonishingly stunning to me.
Again! Remember we argued on dis babe some years back. U remember?
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by ChristineC: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
in the world? pfffffffffffft angry angry angry

nobody can lay claim to such title, have you seen every face in the world? embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by generalissimo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Well for a starter shes my most beautiful. grin She also won miss world. And she is said to be the most beautiful woman.

But personally shes the most beautiful woman to me, and not because shes called "the most beautiful woman" she's actually really astonishingly stunning to me.
Finally! Somebody is conceeding to defeat!!! grin just like GEJ
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by ofacs(m): 12:56am On Apr 04, 2015
4 naija we get dem plenty, she only got beauty and nt full, but we naija we get d beauty-full
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Rosen: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Aishwaraya Rai is most beautiful women in d world after her I like deepika. she has beautiful eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Rosen:
Aishwaraya Rai is most beautiful women in d world after her I like deepika.
see better person. Come sit down with me jare. Good taste my dear. Deepika is freaking hot. My girl crush forever.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by darnley16(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
rubey:

Go fucck yourself undecided
halleluyah, Cat fight!!!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by darnley16(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
ng4u:
you wlc
hey darling watsup
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by buskie13(m): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2015
ms Rokiatu...chai...I'm obsessed ooo...see ur big watermelon..chisos..who that guy wen near u like that?

check de guy pants...e don soak pass soaking garri o..

but wait first...y u dey always show that knee/lap.?

nice pic sha...d first to click a like on it tho

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2015
buskie13:
ms Rokiatu...chai...I'm obsessed ooo...see ur big watermelon..chisos..who that guy wen near u like that?

check de guy pants...e don soak pass soaking garri o..

but wait first...y u dey always show that knee/lap.?

nice pic sha...d first to click a like on it tho
ya all folks play too much. cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Fulfills His Promise Of Donating N10m To Prince James Uche / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) / Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With A Golden Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.