Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid (810 Views)

President Buhari’s Purported Impeachment Threat Is A Huge Joke – APC / A Perfect Reply To Asari Dokubo's Threat Of War If Gej Loses. / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by businessMODE(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2015
I watched with amusement how GMB won election against an incumbent and wonder how powerful the masses can be when it comes to democracy. But sooner the reality starts pouring out and we find out that the election we were calling free, fair and credible wasn't really FAIR to GEJ. It is just like the regular claim by the opposition that all elections were rigged regardless of the winners popularity. This time, no one is talking about rigging because the incumbent decide to play fair while the opposition took advantage of it to use regional gang up against minorities. This is very visible in Northern states where Christian dominated areas results were out rightly cancelled because PDP won.

Asari Dokubo, the former militant who promised to unleash violence on the country if the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan failed in election, has issued a new threat. In a comment released by his spokesperson Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro >>>http://www.gossipha.com/asari-dokubo-set-to-resume-militancy-when-buhari-takes-oath-of-office/<<< Dokubo saw Buhari’s victory is that of regional conspiracy. I have personally questioned the reason why most of the LGAs, RA and PUs, where results were canceled in the North were mostly Christian Dominated areas. so far, I have reports from people leaving in those areas and they confirmed that they voted peacefully and waited till the votes were counted and PDP leading in all of them but wonder why they were latter cancelled.

Dokubo promised to return “to the creeks” and blamed the Yoruba and Hausa for working against Igbo, Niger Deltans and Nothern Christians. Buhari's victory as regional conspiracy against #NigerianMinorities #NorthernChristians #TheGangUp

http://www.gossipha.com/asari-dokubo-set-to-resume-militancy-when-buhari-takes-oath-of-office/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by Raiders: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Asari Dokubo is f00l. Only him and his family will return to the creek . The people of Niger delta want peace and development.
Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by TI1919(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2015
grin
Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by GboyegaD(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
The SE and SS votes Jonathan garnered are not regional right? Did Jonathan not performed better in the core North relative to Buhari's performance in the SE and SS? People who talk like Asari are sore losers. What I expect is that he clamors for true Fiscal Federalism.
Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by ETTY2008(f): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2015
So he has all these muscles and didn't gang up 2face boko haram Sometimes it's funny how careless matured men talk and reason like babies!! No be when them sell fuel money go comot to share I say always POLITICS is A GAME of NUMBERS!! APC started campaigning 4years back PDP started 6weeks to elections so what were they expecting MIRACLE?? Anyway I too like Buhari sef he is more of action than a talker!!
Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by NosoChic: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
It is time we all put hands together to rebuild our nation.

Jonathan was the architect of his own fortune.....He chose the select rich over the masses that voted him in. He chose to distribute cash to secure his return instead of letting his works speak for him. His body language somewhat condoned corruption. He chose to practice politics of tribe and region.

Lesson Learnt- The president of Nigerian doesn't belong to any tribe or region. I look forward to a president who spends 3 months ruling from Lagos, then 3 months in Aba, then 3 months in Benin, 3 months in Calabar , 3 months in Oturkpo, etc...
Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by businessMODE(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2015
the question am begging for answer is "the reason why most of the LGAs, RA and PUs, where results were canceled in the North were mostly Christian Dominated areas"

1 Like

Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by PedroJP(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2015
GMB was declared winner and peace reigned like we'v been having such after each election. Does it mean we southerners shud become slaves for peace to reign ?

Guess Bokoharam will equally seize to exist as mission has been accomplished.

God dey.
Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by businessMODE(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2015
I buy your idea that GEJ was the architect of his own fortune, but I don't believe that he brought tribal or ethnic politics...matter of fact, PDP is the only political party we have that is truly national party. All others are regional. In 2011, it was the North that start the northern candidate clamour and they almost didn't want GEJ to be sworn in after Yar'Aduas demise. Check history and see, it all started from 1953 and always led by northern muslims
NosoChic:
It is time we all put hands together to rebuild our nation.

Jonathan was the architect of his own fortune.....He chose the select rich over the masses that voted him in. He chose to distribute cash to secure his return instead of letting his works speak for him. His body language somewhat condoned corruption. He chose to practice politics of tribe and region.

Lesson Learnt- The president of Nigerian doesn't belong to any tribe or region. I look forward to a president who spends 3 months ruling from Lagos, then 3 months in Aba, then 3 months in Benin, 3 months in Calabar , 3 months in Oturkpo, etc...
Re: Why Asari Dokubo Threat Is Valid by jimi4us: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=15pt]buhari will never know peace through out his tenure in the Niger Delta. just like what boko haram did to GEJ. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

INEC Staff Reveals: Akpabio Bought Jonathan's Election Result In Akwa Ibom For N / Why I Usually Wear Palm Slippers - Sen. Obanikoro / Nigerian GDP Set To Be The First In Africa To Reach One Trillion Dollars-US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.