Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Attain Your Millionaire Dream With This Gsm Telecom Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attain Your Millionaire Dream With This Gsm Telecom Business (536 Views)

Telecom Business Analyst At International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) / IBM RECRUITING: Telecom Business Analyst / Attain Your Millionaire Dream With This Gsm Telecom Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attain Your Millionaire Dream With This Gsm Telecom Business by chrismoney: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hello fellow entrepreneur, good day, my name is chris efuetanu, I would like to share with you my secrets of acquiring so much wealth from GSM TELECOM BUSINESS, the reason why we all join forums is to share ideas with one another and hopefully help one another to move up a step higher than he/she already are. Knowledge is power, information is very vital, that is what seperates the rich man 4rm the poor man. your very first step to starting a profitable business is the information you have acquired about that business becos its one most important factor that determines your level of success, that is why I have painstainkinly taken my time to prepare a kit on over TEN LATEST GSM TELECOM BUSINESS that would transform your financial status this year 2009.
Gsm telecom business is a business any average Nigeria can start and make so much profit from becos of the enormous opportunities it present considering the fact that over 40 million Nigerians struggle to buy gsm products. Therefore you can make huge amount of money as a big time investor and a small scale investor, you can make a whopping sum of #60,000.00 to over #200,000.00 monthly with a minimum sum of #5000.00 from one of this business, yes, I know you would be wondering how, but that was exactly the amount I started with when I first started, the options are yours.
So like I said earlier, the key to any successful business is the information, that is why I have taken my time out of my busy schedule to share with you my tactics and success in making so much money from TEN LATEST GSM TELECOM BUSINESS. It is your guide as you hope to make this important commitment to changing your financial status. Due to the fact that I m willing to changing your financial status dis month, I have decided to slash the fee to just #3000, yes that is a token to changing your financial situation this year, I call it token becos of the enormous opportunity this manual contains.
Dear friend, there comes a time in our lives things are not going exactly the way we want it and we decided enough is enough and take a giant stride to changing it, Hopefully for you, the time is now
So if you re ready to commit yourself to changing your present situation, you can pay the sum of #3000 only into the following account:
Account name: efuetanu ovie
Account number: 0006110001032785
And text me your payment details to 08037257720, then your package will be delivered to you within 24 hours.
Youngmillionaire22@yahoo.com
I believe dis is going to be the best decision you will ever make to changing your situation this year. See you at the top and God bless

(1) (Reply)

A Life Time Oppurtunity Knocking,just With A Good Voice And High Intelllect. / Hoganguards Calls For Lawyers & Marketers / Energy Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.