Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Doctor Tells Kim Kardashain To Have Her Uterus Removed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctor Tells Kim Kardashain To Have Her Uterus Removed (599 Views)

Sibling Rivalry - Kylie Jenner Tells Kim Kardashian To Stay In Her Lane / Kim Kardashian May Have Her Uterus Removed / Kim Kardashian Undergoes Corrective Surgery On Her Uterus [DETAILS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Tells Kim Kardashain To Have Her Uterus Removed by Joyakosa(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
After many attempts to have another baby, Kim Kardashian got a shocking news from her fertility doctor that she will need to have her uterus removed if she has another baby.

According to her;

“I’m trying to get a hold of Kanye, because I just came from my fertility doctor and they need me to go into surgery to clear out something in my uterus,” she told the cameras.

She later gets hold of Kanye and shares the shocking news with him. What she told Kanye after the cut

“When you have your baby, this will be your last one, because the problem is your placenta grew on your uterus, so when you have another baby, your placenta will go right to that hole and then we’ll have a team of doctors waiting right there, to remove your uterus and put you into emergency surgery right there because you can’t bleed too much,”

Kim said the news left her in tears.

Doctor Tells Kim Kardashain To Have Her Uterus Removed | Joy Akosa's Corner - http://www.joyakosacorner.com/doctor-tells-kim-kardashain-to-have-her-uterus-removed/

(1) (Reply)

Miss Beau Lagos West 2015 / Tweets:did Iyanya's Manager Assault Emma Nyra? / Ona Wura Leyi - Latest Yoruba Movie 2015 [premium Movie]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.