Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,852,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Article (A Vote For Buhari,apc Or Change) ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Article (A Vote For Buhari,apc Or Change) ? (471 Views)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article (A Vote For Buhari,apc Or Change) ? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Heading to my polling Unit, I had just one aim. Voting GEJ back to Aso rock. It was the only thing going through my head as I had my accreditation done.
After hours under the sun, the time for me to do my part came and as I looked into the ballot paper, all I saw was PDP and APC. No GEJ or GMB. I suddenly realized what the "change" people have been clamouring for was all about.
The "change" they've been raving and ranting for was simple! Nigerians simply wanted PDP out of power and the only way to do that was to stick by the opposition irrespective of the Port-Folios of the individuals heading and running in that platform.
While APC where putting Nigerians in a frenzy with Promises that seems abstract, PDP where searching and trying to expose loopholes in the opposition which Nigerians paid a deaf ear and blind eye to.
My mind Travelled back to 2007, 2011 elections when the Action congress was founded. I was a fanatic then, Hated everything PDP stood for and campaigned seriously against them simple because I wanted "change" at that time.
Jolting back to reality, I dragged my thumb down and hit it on the column meant for the party of "change". I walked away with a troubled heart though. I kept asking myself what did I really vote for? Muhhamadu Buhari who incited a riot in 2011 that claimed the life of a loved one? Bola tinubu? One of the richest landlords in africa while Jobless youths roam around the street of Lagos, Obasanjo a 2 faced man? Or did I just try to make sure PDP won't rule me again? What about GEJ a peace loving man? would I have voted for him if he was running under another party?
My fellow nairalanders, what and who did you vote for when You skipped PDP on your ballot paper? What sort of "change" did you have in mind while voting?

Falconey nack your shares for this side
Re: Article (A Vote For Buhari,apc Or Change) ? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Article (A Vote For Buhari,apc Or Change) ? by TunjiMsp: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Delusional author Living in the stone age, back to your question, everyone has their flaw, so we decide to choose the with a lesser flaw having seen it all with GEJ
Re: Article (A Vote For Buhari,apc Or Change) ? by Slimzjoe(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2015
TunjiMsp:
Delusional author Living in the stone age, back to your question, everyone has their flaw, so we decide to choose the with a lesser flaw having seen it all with GEJ

Wats 'delusional' about my post?
Do you really have to show how Immature you are always?
Re: Article (A Vote For Buhari,apc Or Change) ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2015
You changed your mind at the injury time, just assume that GMB & GEJ had a draw, and its only your vote that would determine the winner. Then I think you should know what that means, you should be living with regret for the rest of your life for turning your back on GEJ when he needed you the most. Anyway you voted for change, APC and GMB all in one, that was the right thing to do...
Re: Article (A Vote For Buhari,apc Or Change) ? by Slimzjoe(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan’s Maturity - VANGUARD / GEJ Stops PDP's Bid To Contest GMB's Victory In Court / Kenya Al-shabab Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.