Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

In His Defeat He Became More Popular. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In His Defeat He Became More Popular. (1224 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Dakuku Peterside After His Defeat(pic) / 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by Bigcake: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan, once again has written his name with an ink of gold on the pages of the world's most famous books as an African most respected leader and world citizen. In his defeat he became even more popular and more generally accepted accross the globe. We thought he was weak but he has shown himself to be the strongest in times of trial and adversity. To my amiable president, i salute you and wish well in all your future endeavours. With this singular act of uncommon patriotism to our fatherland. I hereby decorrect you with a new title known as '' The father of modern day democracy'', not just in Africa but the world over. GRACIAS.... VIVA MY COUNTRY...... VIVA NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by Fabdedon(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2015
That is called #Goodluck
Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by yomi007k(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Dey dere dey wash urself.

GEJ till 2019 grin my ass
Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by Bigcake: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2015
yomi007k:
Dey dere dey wash urself.

GEJ till 2019 grin my ass
E be like u no value dat ur asss. Even if he wasn't the winner, he has set a standard that Nigerians must respect and follow.
Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by yomi007k(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Bigcake:
E be like u no value dat ur asss. Even if he wasn't the winner, he has set a standard that Nigerians must respect and follow.
Wat standard?

I don't give a s-hit about my ass.
Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by Bigcake: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
yomi007k:

Wat standard?

I don't give a s-hit about my ass.
It's obvious because shiit comes out of it uncontrollably.
Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by yomi007k(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Bigcake:
It's obvious because shiit comes out of it uncontrollably.
Yess....

When I come in contact with highly irritable entities like ur kind.
Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by Bigcake: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2015
yomi007k:

Yess....

When I come in contact with highly irritable entities like ur kind.
Don't go there.... You may not be able to withstand my artillery. Be warned !!!
Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by yomi007k(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bigcake:
Don't go there.... You may not be able to withstand my artillery. Be warned !!!
Bleep off...

Ur artilleries my black cock. grin
Re: In His Defeat He Became More Popular. by Bigcake: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
yomi007k:

Bleep off...

Ur artilleries my black cock. grin
At the appropriate time i will respond accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

Before It Is Too Late- Umanah Writes Akpabio / Rivers State Populace Say No To 3rd Term / Amosun Leads In Four Out Of Five LGA Results Declared By INEC So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.