Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Before The Wind Of Intolerance And Hate Consume Us All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The Wind Of Intolerance And Hate Consume Us All (328 Views)

BIAFRA: The Wind Of Biafra Blows In Agatu, Idoma Land- Pictures / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / "Wind Of Hope" Offers To Sponsor Buhari, Jonathan Debate In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before The Wind Of Intolerance And Hate Consume Us All by omoharry(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2015
I am a true Nigerian who understands the mind set of an average Nigerian. This understanding was further enhanced by the fact that I am a full fledge Igbo man who knows the mind set of an Igbo man. I was born and breed in Lagos, I know the mind set of an average Yoruba man. I schooled in the north.... FEDERAL GOVT COLLEDGE DAURA Katsina state to be precise. so to a large extent, I know the mind set of an average Hausa/Fulani man. These are the major tribes of Nigeria. It hurts me badly to note that of all tribes in Nigeria, most of our brothers from the south west never see anything good in an Igbo man. Why? They seize any little opportunity to cast aspation on an Igbo man, portray him in a negative light and pass him off as a no good and a fraudulent person. These are the same people who have contributed immensely to the economic and infrastructural development of every nook and cranny of Nigeria. The western region have been known as election master riggers. An example is the 1964 general elections, 1979 election where they blatantly helped to rig out their very own Chief Obafemi Awolowo in favour of Shagari. In 1992, rigging was not possible.....all thanks to Humphrey Nwosu's option A4. The military govt of IBB annulled that credible election conducted by an Igbo man. In 2015 election, the social media is awash with negative unconfirmed allegations of manipulation in south east. More annoying is that these e-warriors tends to turn blind eyes to the irregularities in Oyo and Osun where there is also protests and they don't see anything wrong with kids being accredited for voting in the north. Everybody must not have the same ideology with u or support your political views. For the fact that the south east have chosen a path different from yours does not give u the leverage to cast aspation. Even twins born of the same mother sometime in life must go their separate ways. I stand to be corrected and I will be very happy if any of you will prove me wrong.
One love brethren. Let peace reign after every body must not belong to just a political party less democracy wont be interesting anymore...must everyone support your candidate? no.. its not by possible.. every one is entitle to who they wish to support and they should be respected for that..the e warriors on here should respect everybody's choice of candidate except you are a dictator at heart... this intolerance and hate message here on Naira-land is not necessary not healthy for us as a country... let us vote for who we wish to a support and join hand and assist any candidate that emerge as a winner.. after all everything is geared toward the good of Nigeria our country.... please please... Buhari has won... enough of the hate speeches going around.. congratulation messages are coming from people from left right and center even from some members from some opposition party..that is healthy politics....Buhari has won let us all join hand together and make Nigeria better... and ensure PDP does not die so that APC does not becomes drunk with power of monopoly.. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
by Chukwuemeka Onuigbo

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s 100 Days Covenants A Renewed , Hope For Nigeria’s Greatness— Adamu / David Mark: I Never Leave PDP Even If Everyone Leaves / President Jonathan’s Top Aide, Oronto Douglas, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.