Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Struggle Continues!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Struggle Continues!!! (369 Views)

I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / Fani-kayode Speaks After Release, 'the Struggle Continues' / The Struggle For Mace In Edo House Of Assembly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Struggle Continues!!! by hepsiba(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2015
The BUHARI project for me started in 2011 out of my personal conviction that He is the best person to rescue this sinking giant called NIGERIA. Thank you Almighty Father; this has finally come to fruition. This hard won VICTORY i dedicate to the .......
1. The True Nigeria citizens[we have used our PVCs to usher in the ‪#‎change‬ we desired]
2. General Muhammadu Buhari [you are the Abraham Lincoln of our time; a true lesson in perseverance-I CAN NEVER STOP TRUSTING YOU SIR!]
3. Prof Attahiru Jega [ you are a role model worthy of emulation]
4.Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu [ Jagaban of the world! Thank you sir for correcting the mistake you made in 2011]
5. The APC squad [ All APC governors; Kayode Fayemi; Sen Mamowora; mr Dele Alake; Garba Sheu; Oga Lai Muhammed; Bukola Saraki etc...]
6. The INTERNET WARRIORS! [@obyezeks;@ogundamisi;@toluogunlesi;@eggheader;@yelesowore;@Nedunaija Abiyamọ Cheta Nwanze; Ibrahim Yusuf J Japheth Omojuwa etc

Finally now that Baba is there......It is Aluta Continua!!!

SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO!

(1) (Reply)

When Will The SSS Take Back Their Lies On The Apc Like Ait, Nta, Army & Co / Most Rewarding Between Music, Sport, Science And Politics / Fayose’s Supporters Block Assembly To Prevent Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.