Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

"My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari (8670 Views)

"PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by youngalex(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
The politics of under-performance has started,these were the exact words of Gen.Buhari,Nigerians are very much ready to throw him out and bring the desired change if he fails to make us proud in 4 years,The "CHANGE" that brought him in will throw him out.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by kilode100(f): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Smh.

Sai Buhari!!!

27 Likes

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by lordthree(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
we dont expect all problems to change! all i want is N1=$1 like Buhari said

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by mdbissalla(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
youngalex:
The politics of under-performance has started,this were the exact words of Gen.Buhari,Nigerians are very much ready to throw him out and bring the desired change if he fails to make us proud in 4 years,The "CHANGE" that brought him in will throw him out.
'
i am very sorry to say that:
Bad bele dey worry you.... Mtswwew

10 Likes

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
lordthree:
we dont expect all problems to change! all i want is N1=$1 like Buhari said

Bring any evidence to support your claim.

12 Likes

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by obi4eze(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is better than deceiving us with 'I had no shoes'

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Video of him saying that or you STFU

15 Likes

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by eagleeye2: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
please just solve one problem, namely, One Naira to a Dollar.

17 Likes

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by eagleeye2: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Okay no video of him saying it......smh.
how about stabilizing world oil price I will be very happy.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
My President the change of our time I just want you to do these few things for Nigerians

1, Stabilize the price of oil as you
promised.

2, Build a toll free 2nd Niger bridge as U promised.

3, Make our Naira and Dollar to be of same exchange rate as U promised.

4, One million Job in first one year as U promised.

5, Constant power supply as U promised.

6, Payment of allowances to unemployed graduates as U promised.

7, Reducing of Oil pump price as U promised.

8, Making our refineries active again as U promised.

Please I have never asked You what you didn't promise, just keep your words and I promise you of my vote come 2019.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
lordthree:
we dont expect all problems to change! all i want is [size=13pt]N1=$1 like Buhari said[/size]

Are you aware this statement is the biggest lie of the whole campaign season which spread like wildfire and was believed by many?...

[size=13pt]Buhari never made this statement[/size]. Every other gaffe of Buhari was caught on video with the videos being circulated everywhere but there is not a single video or audio evidence to support this strange rumour. I watched the entire Buhari speech at the Owerri campaign and didn't hear when he allegedly mentioned this.

Can you please provide any evidence to support this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Rose2014: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Bring any evidence to support your claim.
Now you need evidence to support what he just said on March 23? And Vanguard was one of the many newspapers that carried it.

Chai Nigeria has entered one chance with this APC choice o cheesy see memory loss already

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Maintaining the freedom of expression (speech) we enjoy now is paramount. Nobody should be victimised when they say what the government don't like. GEJ scores A1 in this regard. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Rose2014: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
APC suffering memory loss as soon as they won cheesy
Something the general just said last week. Oh I forgot, vanguard is not a credible source again cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Why didn't he say that during his campaign? Look I voted him this year. If he doesn't perform, I will try another candidate. Simple. If he can't fulfil 2/3 of his promises then he should be ready to leave. Buharis behaviour is beginning to change(my opinion)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Rose2014: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
I no fit laff for all these APC e rats
How can any Nigerian begin to deny that Buhari didn't say he'll make one naira equal to one dollar? cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by sarutobie(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
what I understand from that interview was...
1.the problems of nigeria started jusr 16 years ago? that Nigeria's problems started in 1999? really? we were having 24hrs electricity, good roads, robust economy etc until 1999..

2 . that since it took 16 years for pdp to destroy the Eldorado that was nigeria, it will take something close to that to bring back the Eldorado of the pre 1999 era....ok o..make e no be one chance naija enter..

now I have a question, is the pdp or any political party really this country's greatest problem? what is pdp? the name? the umbrella logo? or the people in it? if it is the people in it, what happens to the party when they jump ship?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Rose2014: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Why didn't he say that during his campaign? Look I voted him this year. If he doesn't perform, I will try another candidate. Simple. If he can't fulfil 2/3 of his promises then he should be ready to leave. Buharis behaviour is beginning to change(my opinion)
Yes his behavior has started changing cos PDP n APC are one n the same set of people na. Are they not all the same faces U've bn seeing in leadership for 45 years now? Yet Naija has not moved an inch?
That's why I pity those that are expecting a miracle from him cheesy

Sips my fanta

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Now you need evidence to support what he just said on March 23? And Vanguard was one of the many newspapers that carried it.

Chai Nigeria has entered one chance with this APC choice o cheesy see memory loss already

You are not clever at all. I thought it was the electioneering period that blinded people like you to believe all the lies and propaganda of PDP but now it appears that many of you have comprehension problem.

To help your ignorance, here is a link to the news as reported by Vanguard. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Read it and tell me where GMB said he will make 1 naira equal 1 dollar.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by eagleeye2: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okay, GMB, we understand. But how about doing one thing to please your amiable wife.
I am talking about stopping the export of pro'stitutes, can you do that for our women, especially the Edo women.

7 Likes

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by A7(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
youngalex:
The politics of under-performance has started, this were the exact words of Gen.Buhari, Nigerians are very much ready to throw him out and bring the desired change if he fails to make us proud in 4 years,The "CHANGE" that brought him in will throw him out.

I wont judge, youre having a hard time if spreading false info will make you feel better, suit yourself.

For the good people here and other satanis.ts fortunate to be left with even an atom of sense, here are Buhari's words.

BBC: Now the big work really start you've made a lot of promise to Nigeria, have you thought about how you're going to go about fulfilling this promises?

GMB: I think i would'nt have made the promises if i dont know how to go about it. But we identified three fundamental problems, that's the insecurity in the country which everybody knows and then the lack of employment that means the destruction of the economy literally by corruption and then corruption itself. This three fundamental problems all Nigerians know it and we're asking Nigerians their cooperation they should'nt expect miracles to happen a couple of months after we've taken over, because the destruction took so many years. I believe the country will give us the opportunity to do our best to pick our priorities and work as hard as we can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by omolami: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU. THIS ID NOT WHAT YOU TOLD NIGERIANS DURING YOUR CAMPAIGN. WHY ARE YOU SHIFTING THE POST WHEN THE MATCH IS ON? BUHARI YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS LIES. ALL WE KNOW YOU MUST DO BETTER THAN GEJ HENCE YOU ARE DECEITFUL AND TREACHEROUS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Pigin1: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
The first illiterate president
in the world since 1914....
Edo people gave him more than 40% of their vote, hope he will stop prostitution in that region as promised by his clueless Wife, 1€ to #1, #5000 each for unemployed graduates, stabilize International Oil price, end Boko Haram in less than 2 months, free food to all government schools in Nigeria, create 1million jobs in his first 50 days in office amongst others: We are waiting!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Rose2014: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:

You are not clever at all. I thought it was the electioneering period that blinded people like you to believe all the lies and propaganda of PDP but now it appears that many of you have comprehension problem.

To help your ignorance, here is a link to the news as reported by Vanguard. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

So u even saw it cheesy
Ma belle o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Mcowubaba: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
obi4eze:
This is better than deceiving us with 'I had no shoes'
lets be logical, whic 1 is more deceptive (I had no shoe) or (i will stablise oil prize or mak 1 naira=1 dollar) if GMB really said dat ooo(i am nt sure).....
Let watch nd see
wishing Gmb the best...sucess Sir..

2 Likes

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
obailala:

Are you aware this statement is the biggest lie of the whole campaign season which spread like wildfire and was believed by many?...

[size=13pt]Buhari never made this statement[/size]. Every other gaffe of Buhari was caught on video with the videos being circulated everywhere but there is not a single video or audio evidence to support this strange rumour. I watched the entire Buhari speech at the Owerri campaign and didn't hear when he allegedly mentioned this.

Can you please provide any evidence to support this?

Whether He says that or not, making that happen too is part of change don't you get? Change in every aspect, if not He's a gunners o!

3 Likes

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by dunkem21(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:

You shot yourself in the scrotum.

OK, kindly explain to us what he meant by "I'll make naira equal in VALUE to dollar"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

You shot yourself in the scrotum.

OK, kindly explain to us what he meant by "I'll make naira equal in VALUE to dollar"

No where in the news it was ascribed to him. All his words are in quote and you can clearly see what he said.

He said and I quote:

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by dunkem21(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rose2014:

So u even saw it cheesy
Ma belle o

grin cheesy

They no dey laugh too much again o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tolany25:

Whether He says that or not, making that happen too is part of change don't you get? Change in every aspect, if not He's a gunners o!

You must be funny indeed! So you agreed he didn't say that he will make naira equal to dollar but you will want to judge him on it!

Pathetic really!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari by dunkem21(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:

No where in the news it was ascribed to him. All his words are in quote and you can clearly see what he said.

He said and I quote:

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’

Guy, you sabi lie eh

No be passing shot wey I know again?

I will post the full article here.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Missing As Boko Haram Kills 9 Rice Farmers In Borno / “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) / Ebonyi State You May Not Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.