Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Chelsea Mental Training - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chelsea Mental Training (549 Views)

Basketmouth: There Are Alot Of People With Mental Problems And Phones & Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Mental Training by NumberOne2(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jose Mourinho pays a visit to Arsenal, to see if he can pick up any tips on continental training methods. He asks Arsene Wenger how he keeps the players mentally sharp.
"Simple," says Arsene. "I ask them riddles. Let me show you." Just then, Theo Walcot is walking by.
"Theo, I have a question for you," says Arsene. "He is not your brother, but he is your father's son. Who is he?"
"That is easy," says Theo. "It is me."

Mourinho goes back to Chelsea and the next day at training he calls John Terry over. "John, I have a question for you. He is not your brother, but he is your father's son. Who is he?"
"Bleedin' ell, boss, I dunno. Why are you asking me?
"Mourinho explains that it's continental coaching, and gives Terry a couple of hours to think about it.

John Terry decides to go and talk to Cesc Fabregas, since he knows about these continental coaching methods. "Cesc, do you know the answer to this? He is not your brother, but he is your father's son. Who is he?"
"That's easy John. It's me."

John Terry goes back to see Mourinho, full of confidence.
"I know the answer now, boss."
"Go on then, son. He is not your brother, but he is your father's son. Who is he?"
"It's Cesc Fabregas!"

Mourinho rolls his eyes skywards. "No, you idiot! It's Theo Walcot!"
Re: Chelsea Mental Training by ALISMILE(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahhaahhaahhahaahhaahahahah! U really got me there!

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know That? / The Purnishment Handbook For Nigerian Kids / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.