Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

“this Is My Beloved Son . . . hear Him!” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “this Is My Beloved Son . . . hear Him!” (359 Views)

A Self Acclaimed Prophet That Said God Is Wicked Hear Him / An Innocent And Beloved Son Under The Curse Of His Merciful Father / Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“this Is My Beloved Son . . . hear Him!” by overcomersfaith(f): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
But it took Christ to bring them to the reality of time and event. And He is still willing to do same to you this day.

Had you forgotten the work of Calvary dearly beloved, have you believed the lies of the devil that Jesus will not come again? Have you like the apostles disenchanted with the happenings around you that you easily give in the temptations and sins.

Come, the Lord is inviting you to the table to dine with Him at the “Supper” today and be set free from every sins that so easily entangle you. He loves you and bid you come.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Weeping? / T.B. Joshua Curses Liars In Jesus's Name / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.11th.april.2015 | Reecho!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.