Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

WEIRD ''I Am Very Happily To Be Single '' - Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WEIRD ''I Am Very Happily To Be Single '' - Ini Edo (455 Views)

Tiwa Savage Buys Her Son, Jamil An Expensive Toy Car As He Happily Drives Around / “I Am Really Weird. I Know This” – Eva Alordiah / I Am Happily Single – Ini Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD ''I Am Very Happily To Be Single '' - Ini Edo by nicholasis(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is really serious......

All this while i thought Nollywwod actress Ini Edo has been playing iron lady trying to pretend that she is not touched that her marriage to her ex husband the UK base business man crashed , but am so disappointed to announce to you guys that she seem not to be bothered atall.

Read Full Here >>>>> http://updatenaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Thanks Bola Tinubu For Bringing CHANGE Into Nigeria / Best Way To Curb Ur Boredom Via Youtube / Must Read: Open Letter To Rmd By Mc Olokpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.