Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

All Of A Sudden,Support The Incoming Government Is The Right Thing To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Of A Sudden,Support The Incoming Government Is The Right Thing To Do (303 Views)

US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro / Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government / Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Of A Sudden,Support The Incoming Government Is The Right Thing To Do by Djicemob: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Just a quick thought...

I cant reconcile the fact that people(especially the former opposition APC) all of a sudden are now urging nigerians to support the incoming govt and criticise constructively,when in actual fact the exact opposite was the case in Jonathan's govt which was marred by various levels of sabotage,hate and reckless criticism.Now they urge us to be patriotic and criticize constructively,isn't it quite funny and ironic? what else can we describe hyprocrisy with? Could it be that people just hate the face of Jonathan?

Am not against true patrotism by supporting the govt but if this same mindset and spirit was applied to the GEJ govt,i believe nigeria would have been better that how it is now.However,i guess its too late and it aint ideal opening closed wounds as nigeria is our only country.i'm in for anything that'll make it work.

Like i said,its just a thought.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Questions Goesto Everyone Out There. / As A Proud Nigerian, What I Stand For And say no to. / 5 Golden Lessons From The Election And How It Can Make Us Better If Applied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.