Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,090 members, 7,867,148 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

EX- Beauty Queen Omowunmi Shares New Photos To Denounce Secret Wedding News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EX- Beauty Queen Omowunmi Shares New Photos To Denounce Secret Wedding News (1582 Views)

Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Talented Singer Omowunmi Shares Photos Of Baby Shower. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EX- Beauty Queen Omowunmi Shares New Photos To Denounce Secret Wedding News by badassProdigy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Few weeks ago, some blogs reported that ex- beauty queen Omowunmi Akinnifesi had a secret wedding because she shared a picture of herself on Instagram wearing a tradition attire.

To denounce the news, Omowunmi took to her official website to share more photos of herself and also a short note to her fans.The note reads:

"This is my very first blog note and I thought
I’d start it with ‘how I became an instant
bride online’. So apparently, some blogs had
started spreading rumours saying I was
having a secret wedding on Saturday the 21st
of March.

I woke up that morning and had over 30
blackberry notifications saying
‘CONGRATLATIONS’. To top it up I got about
50 missed calls from friends and family across
the globe. I was like “ ‘wow is this how it is
going to be when I am actually getting
married’? Interesting! ”. I decided to play
along and boy was it fun. Guys don’t believe
everything you read; and to all
my instagram and Twitter friends; I’m sorry
for playing along but you must admit; it was
a good one. Enjoy some more pictures of my
outfits from my brothers wedding."

1 Share

Re: EX- Beauty Queen Omowunmi Shares New Photos To Denounce Secret Wedding News by missbehave247(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
ok
Re: EX- Beauty Queen Omowunmi Shares New Photos To Denounce Secret Wedding News by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
How the hell did she get her left eye to close and the right one widely opened?

I can't do that.

cry

(1) (Reply)

PDP Touts Attacks APC Touts In Ojota, Lagos State / Toolz, Sarkodie, Fally Ipupa, Others Arrive For 2015 BET Awards / Saudis Say No To The Prophet Muhammad, Yes To Paris Hilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.