Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa (2265 Views)

List Of 10 Free Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria / Call Centre Agents In Ibadan. Hausa Speaking Agents / Job Vacancies In A Leading Multinational Technology Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
We are WebdevelopersNG Technologies; an hotel expert technology company in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting Agents as partners to work with us in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa. If interested, please visit our website to register with us as an Agent/Partner. After your registration on our website, an email will be forwarded to your registered email with the required details you need.

OUR OFFICE ADDRESS: K/M 16 Port Harcourt/Aba Express Way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Pay Check: USD $80 Weekly.

For More Info: http://agents.webdevelopersng.com

For Online Chatting & Calls, Please visit our website to get the info.

If you have any question, you can also drop it here, i will try my best to reply.

Thanks
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by utelebaba: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
nice information thanks,my is dchigozie64@yahoo.com
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please dont drop your email here except you have a question which you want me to reply you via your email..Just go to our website above and complete your registration.
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
inas911:
We are WebdevelopersNG Technologies; an hotel expert technology company in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting Agents as partners to work with us in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa. If interested, please visit our website to register with us as an Agent/Partner. After your registration on our website, an email will be forwarded to your registered email with the required details you need.

OUR OFFICE ADDRESS: K/M 16 Port Harcourt/Aba Express Way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Pay Check: USD $80 Weekly.

For More Info: http://agents.webdevelopersng.com

For Online Chatting & Calls, Please visit our website to get the info.

If you have any question, you can also drop it here, i will try my best to reply.

Thanks
i cant login help me
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Iyanda49:
i cant login help me

If you actually completed your registration successfully, you should be able to login. Please send an email to admin with your complain so they will get back to you
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
inas911:

If you actually completed your registration successfully, you should be able to login. Please send an email to admin with your complain so they will get back to you
ok thank
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Keep the registrations coming.
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by Sharonriola: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please whats the location of this job in nigeria?
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Sharonriola:
Please whats the location of this job in nigeria?

This is not a full time Job. Its a part time job.
Job Description: You are expected to visit hotels in your location as our partner and recommend our hotel software product to them. If they find it interesting to use on their hotel website, thats a deal. And we pay upto $100 per deal brought to us.

Thanks
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
There is no provision for registration on the site. Where should I click on the site to start my registration?
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by Sharonriola: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
inas911:

This is not a full time Job. Its a part time job.
Job Description: You are expected to visit hotels in your location as our partner and recommend our hotel software product to them. If they find it interesting to use on their hotel website, thats a deal. And we pay upto $100 per deal brought to us.

Thanks

Filled your form but didnt get any mail from you yet
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Steesaadiq:
There is no provision for registration on the site. Where should I click on the site to start my registration?

If you are using a computer: Please visit http://agents.webdevelopersng.com and click on register at the top of the website.

If you are using a mobile device: visit http://agents.webdevelopersng.com at the top of the website close to our company logo is a drop down menu. Click on it, the menu will drop down and you click on REGISTER

Sharonriola:

Filled your form but didnt get any mail from you yet
A welcome email will be sent to you with instructions which includes a partnership form you will need to download and send to us to records
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by Sharonriola: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
inas911:

If you are using a computer: Please visit http://agents.webdevelopersng.com and click on register at the top of the website.

If you are using a mobile device: visit http://agents.webdevelopersng.com at the top of the website close to our company logo is a drop down menu. Click on it, the menu will drop down and you click on REGISTER

A welcome email will be sent to you with instructions which includes a partnership form you will need to download and send to us to records

I didnt get any welcome mail is what I am saying
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
We actually observed the easter holiday. All new accounts has been validated and welcome email should have landed in all email account including yours.. Please keep the comments and question coming
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
We feel so happy when we hear people calling us to thank us for these opportunity we have given to them. One even called and was telling us his marketing plans and we were all so amazed at it. Please just keep the comments and phones calls coming for questioning
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Our Ghannians Reps... Please what ever you seem not to understand, please kindly send us an email. Thanks
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please if you are based here in Port harcourt, We would like you to visit our office. Address above
Re: Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa by inas911(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2015
You got Skype on your computer or mobile device? Skype with us with the username (Ofemzy), You can also do this job as a part time.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Latest Oil & Gas Jobs In Nigeria At Forte Oil Plc / Send Your Application Now For Urgent Recruitment / Department Of Petroleum Resources [dpr] Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.