Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) (2214 Views)

The Drum Of War Is Looming: Proof That Social Media Is Powerful / PHOTO: Edo Residents Beat Drum Of War, Storms INEC Office In Angry / Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
i want to draw the attention of all concerned to the new trend of APC and its supporters across the nation.

This idea of carrying coffin about town with the inscription of PDP on it is childish and should be condemned by the national body of APC.

PDP is like a wounded lion and getting them further angered may not end well. what is the basis of that coffin, what is the benefit and who are the brains behind it.

its ongoing in Rivers now, it has been done in Osogbo and others states.

the governorship election is yet to hold and believe me, its not over yet until Buharis court case is ruled on and hand over completely done.

Dont let PDP give arms to the youth just to ensure they hold onto the states since they losed aso rock, it is possible.

dont turn this election to winner takes it all.

link to the one in PH - https://www.nairaland.com/2233314/happening-now-port-harcourt

the one in osogbo - https://www.nairaland.com/2232233/pictures-pdp-burial-procession-osogbo

4 Likes

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
moderators pls front page this thread, we need to condemn this trend before it provokes the PDP to react or respond in a negative way

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:
moderators pls front page this thread, we need to condemn this trend before it provokes the PDP to react or respond in a negative way

How can a dead man be provoked to react ? How can a dead party called PDP be provoked to react? Only zombies do so.

Abeg let the casket carriers continue jare afterall, PDP did similar thing in 2011.

9 Likes

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
If they are beating drum, then you start to dance shoki

If they are carrying coffin shey your own corpse dey miss ni or why are you bothered

10 Likes

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
If they are beating drum, then you start to dance shoki

If they are carrying coffin shey your own corpse dey miss ni or why are you bothered

am bothered because am still in Nigeria and i have seen people die of stray bullet and things they know nothing about.

am not a newbie in PH and have been here since the days of peter odili.

peace is priceless to me

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

How can a dead man be provoked to react ? How can a dead party called PDP be provoked to react? Only zombies do so.

Abeg let the casket carriers continue jare afterall, PDP did similar thing in 2011.

pls show me proof or keep quiet . this is a sensitive issue and you think its funny.

PDP is not ready to lose rivers state and the process of achieving that is not only through thumb printing
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by AgentOfAllah: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:
i want to draw the attention of all concerned to the new trend of APC and its supporters across the nation.

This idea of carrying coffin about town with the inscription of PDP on it is childish and should be condemned by the national body of APC.

PDP is like a wounded lion and getting them further angered may not end well. what is the basis of that coffin, what is the benefit and who are the brains behind it.

the governorship election is yet to hold and believe me, its not over yet until Buharis court case is ruled on and hand over completely done.

Dont let PDP give arms to the youth just to ensure they hold onto the states since they losed aso rock, it is possible.

link to the one in PH - https://www.nairaland.com/2233314/happening-now-port-harcourt

the one in osogbo - https://www.nairaland.com/2232233/pictures-pdp-burial-procession-osogbo

I agree. It's immature and disgusting. Nelson Mandela will be cringing in his grave.
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by cyril83(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:

am bothered because am still in Nigeria and i have seen people die of stray bullet and things they know nothing about.

am not a newbie in PH and have been here since the days of peter odili.

peace is priceless to me

My friend stfu and look for better things to do.

I don't even know why they are giving pdp a befitting burial, they should've just dropped the body for vultures to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by cyril83(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:

pls show me proof or keep quiet . this is a sensitive issue and you think its funny.

PDP is not ready to lose rivers state and the process of achieving that is not only through thumb printing

What is sensitive about this dead talk ? My guy join them if you can or better face front.

What a beauty of africa.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by cephaswizzy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
APC wants to split SS and SE from nigeria, if de deny dem of senate president. APC should see the end product of what dey are about to start
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dey going too far wif d celebration
It shows how childish and foolish our people re
Dere re more civilize way of celebrating
Poor people carrying coffin here and dere all in d name of politics
Some even declared public holz and used stae funds to finance d party all becos buhari won
I am beginning to doubt if d change iz real.
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

My friend stfu and look for better things to do.

I don't even know why they are giving the pdp a befitting burial, they should've just dropped the body for vultures to eat.

cyril83:

What is sensitive about this dead talk ? My guy join them if you can or better face front.

only kids make this kind of noise.

if you witnessed frat war on campus you will know that when it starts, even non members are affected.

what is the benefit derived from that coffin been paraded
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:

You will surely lose rivers state. After all the rigging during the presidential election, you think you'll ever be successful again?
Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Where was the outrage when Fayose took front page adverts suggesting Buhari would die in office? Now that the PDP is actually belly up you are crying.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by hayorbaami: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
When death wishes, maligning videos, inciting and divisive statements were being thrown around, by pdp, did you caution or applaud them? Did pdp condemn or call their people to order undecided..

That said, the act is really disgusting, backward and childish to me and i strongly condemn it. angry

Just had to point out your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

You will surely lose rivers state. After all the rigging during the presidential election, you think you'll ever be successful again?
Shame on you.

hehehehehehe, am at Rumuepirikom right now, seated at a small bar around wimpy junction. that is wike's village.

that is the more reason why am condemning this childish act as it is provoking guys .

wike doesn't need to tell any body to do anything , but when he is there, there will be benefit of having him there to those who worked for its success
Recall PDP beat APC hands down during the presidential election and dakuku already knows that this may be repeated during the governorship election.

that's one of the reasons they went to seat in front of inec's gate. they are working on having the state electoral officer removed and that may not work.

stop the incitement now
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
hayorbaami:
When death wishes, maligning videos, inciting and divisive statements were being thrown around, by pdp, did you caution or applaud them? Did pdp condemn or call their people to order undecided..

That said, the act is really disgusting, backward and childish to me and i strongly condemn it. angry

Just had to point out your hypocrisy

am not PDP and not speaking for them. i only feel my business and safety would be affected hence my outcry
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by cyril83(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:

only kids make this kind of noise.

if you witnessed frat war on campus you will know that when it starts, even non members are affected.

what is the benefit derived from that coffin been paraded

What do you know about frat ?
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by henrychubayo: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let there be peace. I like your view point OP.
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by henrychubayo: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:

am not PDP and not speaking for them. i only feel my business and safety would be affected hence my outcry

You did well. Your views are correct. Peace shall stay here in Nija.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by AustineE1: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
....isnt it a big shame that what GMB could nt do the last three times he lost an election,GEJ did it,congratulated him rather than inciting people to kill innocent youth corpers.Yet,APC supporters has been insulting and provoking sensible citizens.Though some of us have accepted the 'change'in good fate,i just hope these celebrations are nt to early.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

What do you know about frat ?
i finished NYSC is 2005 so that is not anything to me now. ask those who were in school is late 90s and early 2000.

i was only trying to give you examples of situation were innocent die of what they know nothing about
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Kolade354(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
I dont think anybody in his right senses will vote for wike, Party afflliation apart wike is unfit to be rivers govenor. Even AIT invited one PDP chieftain in rivers and he said he will never vote for Wike, having said that, this coffin act is childsih and it is nt gud enough for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
FP
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by cyril83(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:

i finished NYSC is 2005 so that is not anything to me now. ask those who were in school is late 90s and early 2000.

i was only trying to give you examples of situation were innocent die of what they know nothing about

My guy stop fumbling and feed your brain with my siggy or check my profile for better understanding.

No one is afraid of war.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by fyneguy: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:

Where were you when Wike, Ikuru and other PDP Chieftains in Rivers state, gathered brooms and burnt them?

Oga, go siddon for corner.
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by vladimiros: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

My guy stop fumbling and feed your brain with my siggy or check my profile for better understanding.

No one is afraid of war.

because you have never been in one
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by cyril83(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
vladimiros:

because you have never been in one

I have seen and witnessed more than a war.
Re: Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) by Abdulleeh: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
cephaswizzy:
APC wants to split SS and SE from nigeria, if de deny dem of senate president. APC should see the end product of what dey are about to start

Warri no dey carry last. Na lie!
No show for una people. You guys totally messed up. No president, no vice, no senate president, no speaker

How I wish Ngige had won

(1) (Reply)

World Happiness Report 2015: Nigeria Ranks 78th, Tops South Africa And Ghana / Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv / Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.