Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking (13546 Views)

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by sonwa20(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]why always naija?
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Immarshall: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Immarshall: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Not anymore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
AGgal:
They will never learn,mtchewwww! Same silly news everyday.
Kill them all angry

I don't blame you.
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by stayblack: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOS DYING LIKE CHICKEN WORLD WIDE SINCE......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Lucasbalo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Serves him right.
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by zingywingy: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please stop calling them Nigerian, they are Biafran..that s what they do best... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Whilst they say its because Nigeria economy is bad, yet they didn't vote for CHANGE.. angry sad sad sad

Please kill them all

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Immarshall: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Atmmachine:

Broke-ass nigga
I cant remeber seeing your name on forbes,RICH ASS NIGGA
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Sai Baba

We need you to addres the issue of one particular tribe ruining our reputation with drug traffiking offences in Asia

Do you have a reputation?
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Ezevajina: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Immarshall:
We know the particular tribe responsible for spoiling our image,if you qoute me it means deep down you also believe so wink

Which tribe is it? grin grin grin please enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Immarshall: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
CheeNayNay:
But When foreigners commit crimes here,we send them back to their countries.na wa o >:

My love, just think about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
CheeNayNay:
But When foreigners commit crimes here,we send them back to their countries.na wa o >:
go to ikoyi prisons in d vip section( b like nysc camp) i saw indians thai chinese nd whites der.wen office took us der dec last year to see where we go end up if we do fraud
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Ekiseme(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Immarshall:

Hypocrite!! Did i mention anyone...perhaps i was just kidding but the fact that you responded like that means theres actually a tribe you have in mind... Inconsequential Pig
get lost,i've seen your type before

tribalistic bigot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Immarshall:
We know the particular tribe responsible for spoiling our image,if you qoute me it means deep down you also believe so wink
s
The unfortunate illiteracy levels in this country allow peeps to post online when they should be in class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by stwazobia: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Drugs kill people so it's okay if they put a potential mass murderer to death..

None of our business.
Person force you to take drug... rubbish talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by nyabinghi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
The probability that they guy is a member of PDP and is from the south east is 1.kashamu is his god father.
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Saucekide25(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Consequences of jumping the legal part

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by babydoo: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
[b][/b]Rest in advance
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by stwazobia: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Immarshall:
you no even get image wey person go spoil.... you wey dey rape old women...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by stwazobia: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Atmmachine:

He can't do shiit about it.
When Jackie chan's son was caught trafficking drugs, why wasn't he released ??
No mind that stupid son of a bitch wey dey post poo
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Emteebee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
This thing no be news na. Igbo and drugs na today? e be like women and money. They go together. BTW Change that heading to Igbo man to die in Indonesia for drug trafficking. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Leez(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Immarshall:
Anoda eeediot
I swear shey un dn get una "change" abi?
Enjoy!!!
Biafra forever!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by eCollynzo: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Agbaje Salami is Yoruba and is expected to e executed by Indonesia for drug trafficking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Sai Baba

We need you to addres the issue of one particular tribe ruining our reputation with drug traffiking offences in Asia

We need to address the issue of one tribe smuggling fake TM lewin shirts and pants into the country. Also selling fake creams and boxers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Rapmoney(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Immarshall:
Guy you nor get sense! Your brain dor rotten; e dor decompose!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by truefact: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Immarshall:

You are silly. ..do I blame u, I blame fate and this hell hole called "one Nigerian".

Will you do the so called tribe that is responsible for spoiling your image a favour and start campaigning for their expulsion from Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Rapmoney(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Emteebee:
This thing no be news na. Igbo and drugs na today? e be like women and money. They go together. BTW Change that heading to Igbo man to die in Indonesia for drug trafficking. Nonsense.
Another NL member has gone insane again! Oh God, why? Chai!
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by tomzman: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
These People will never learn. I dont pity him. He would do himself a final good of accepting Christ into his life.
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
tomzman:
These People will never learn. I dont pity him. He would do himself a final good of accepting Christ into his life.

That is the final format. From death row to muguism
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by AAinEqGuinea: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Selling drugs is a victim-less crime, his life should be spared with a job offer at a pharmaceutical where he could do the same thing but "legally"
Re: Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by tomzman: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
voltron:

That is the final format. From death row to muguism
Na you sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy / Land Grabber Arraigned For Issuing Dud Cheques (photo) / Court Convicts 11 Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.